Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server LocalCo

Discussion on New Server LocalCo within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/29/2008, 17:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
need it WebSite
Old 09/30/2008, 05:18   #17

@tw3ak
Bud, again, you're assuming all hamachi private servers are trying to be like a super real big online private server like QO, fromw hat i've seen about 60% of most Server all together, including hamachi ones, just want to have their own little thing going, for some friends and maybe a few more players,

as for your "problems with hamachi" thing, just like you need to know some coding skills to set up a PS with DSL, you need to think outside the box when it comes to Hamachi, and exploiting it like i do . For instance, you dont really need a premium to run a Server. With a normal non premium, on a computer that it uses for the server alone, can hold i think it was 124 players, which seems perfect players for one server if you ask me. And just have another GM have a server with the same source... Whola thats a basic exploit.

as for me, lets just say all i'll need to keep my premi, is a Server maint every 30 days... =).

Im Black, Im young and im full of... Genius... <- xD i wonder how many of you know the real saying rofls. -Peace
Old 09/30/2008, 10:15   #18

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by © Haydz View Post
You may not have seen my work.. but believe me if you would ever like to teamviewer me and look at my source which is in no way associated with lotf and/or has any features of lotf... or any other public server source for that matter... please feel free to be stunned
LOL why do you take everything i say as a negitive haydz It was in no way meant as a insult or anything was just stating that i was pretty sure you knew how to do it as well just givin ya some credit for knowing how to do it because i remembered someone askin you about this before in another thread how to do it that's all, but on a side note i doubt anything ya would show me would stun me at all lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zane203 View Post
@tw3ak
Bud, again, you're assuming all hamachi private servers are trying to be like a super real big online private server like QO, fromw hat i've seen about 60% of most Server all together, including hamachi ones, just want to have their own little thing going, for some friends and maybe a few more players,

as for your "problems with hamachi" thing, just like you need to know some coding skills to set up a PS with DSL, you need to think outside the box when it comes to Hamachi, and exploiting it like i do . For instance, you dont really need a premium to run a Server. With a normal non premium, on a computer that it uses for the server alone, can hold i think it was 124 players, which seems perfect players for one server if you ask me. And just have another GM have a server with the same source... Whola thats a basic exploit.

as for me, lets just say all i'll need to keep my premi, is a Server maint every 30 days... =).

Im Black, Im young and im full of... Genius... <- xD i wonder how many of you know the real saying rofls. -Peace
Your right not ALL himachi servers are trying to be big servers but ya gotta admit that the majority of them are people trying to be big with little to none of any experience in how to even run them to begin with throwing up all the flawed useless public releases of lotf and spammin all over for players to join them then they disappear in a week like all of evolutions for example lol.
Old 09/30/2008, 16:44   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
LOL why do you take everything i say as a negitive haydz It was in no way meant as a insult or anything was just stating that i was pretty sure you knew how to do it as well just givin ya some credit for knowing how to do it because i remembered someone askin you about this before in another thread how to do it that's all, but on a side note i doubt anything ya would show me would stun me at all lol
you may think your superior to everyone here... but let me tell you... your not...
Quote:
even haydz
means even haydz can do that therefore anyone can do it (implying that haydz is thik)...
Anyway I know your not stupid, but i also know as a fact your < me Just you dont see me going around every thread posting replies and talking down to everyone asif im ***... grow up
Old 09/30/2008, 18:25   #20

Quote:
you may think your superior to everyone here... but let me tell you... your not... means even haydz can do that therefore anyone can do it (implying that haydz is thik)...
Anyway I know your not stupid, but i also know as a fact your < me Just you dont see me going around every thread posting replies and talking down to everyone asif im ***... grow up
i see haydz is still in the CO coding world huh lol i dunno if u remember me but we used to be on teamspeak me you and chris xD when it was C.C.S
Old 09/30/2008, 18:33   #21

Yeah... believe me my knowledge of the CO world has increased significantly since then o.o
Old 09/30/2008, 19:51   #22

Quote:
Yeah... believe me my knowledge of the CO world has increased significantly since then o.o
Seem so i just got back into it... seems like things havent changed at all... was playing 2Moons all the time lmao
Old 09/30/2008, 19:54   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandSlam View Post
Seem so i just got back into it... seems like things havent changed at all... was playing 2Moons all the time lmao
ah coool... i can show you how much i've improved if you have abit of spare time.... make sure you hit me up on msn
Old 10/01/2008, 02:25   #24

Quote:
you may think your superior to everyone here... but let me tell you... your not... means even haydz can do that therefore anyone can do it (implying that haydz is thik)...
Anyway I know your not stupid, but i also know as a fact your < me Just you dont see me going around every thread posting replies and talking down to everyone asif im god... grow up
LOL i have seen parts of your code haydz as well as others and trust me nobody on this forum is > me which is why i laugh at most of the code posted here because you think ya know c#,c++ ect because ya can read up on it and study it for a short time and think your pro?? None of you have even scratched the surface of what c# or c++ or any language can actually do to validate the aerogance you display here that you know what your doin.

You code c# like beginner college kid with no degree and your gonna tell me you > me ?? ROFL when you got some degrees under your belt and know what your spoutin off your mouth about then come talk to me lil man.Your just a child that "thinks" cus he has toyed with code that you know how to do it right when you don't.Even in your guides thread your still using static crap and fixed pnters in your examples which shows even more your still a noob that knows nothing about optimizing c# and coding it correctly to use less memory because nobody in there right mind uses static functions and fixed crap in a heavy loaded application such as a game server in the manner your doing it,It is noobie and it is useless wastes of memory when it isn't needed.Which is why you think your gonna code one in c++ because you couldn't code one properly in c# to begin with and failed and think you'll have better luck bsin your way thru c++ to make one instead.

When your done with your new ps hadz your supposedly workin on and it uses 0-2% cpu and less then 100mb of ram with over 10k stress test clients hammering it with connections and packet data for 3 days totaling over 300gb of data transfer without crash/or erroring out then come talk to me about how good you can code lolz.

Until then you keep thinkin that your better lol,And i'll continue to know i'm god compared to you
Old 10/01/2008, 02:44   #25

C# College o.o
Old 10/01/2008, 02:45   #26

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
LOL i have seen parts of your code haydz as well as others and trust me nobody on this forum is > me which is why i laugh at most of the code posted here because you think ya know c#,c++ You may want to stop comparing C++ to C#, I get this impression from reading your whoel post ect because ya can read up on it and study it for a short time and think your pro?? None of you have even scratched the surface ...No comment. of what c# or c++ or any language can actually do to validate the aerogance you display here that you know what your doin. Ok, time for a comment; Bruno, Ultimation, Sparkie / Unknownone, Myself?

You code c# like beginner college kid with no degree and your gonna tell me you > me ?? ROFL when you got some degrees under your belt and know what your spoutin off your mouth about then come talk to me lil man.Your just a child that "thinks" cus he has toyed with code that you know how to do it right when you don't.Even in your guides thread your still using static crap and fixed pnters The only wait to make a pointer to the heap in C#, is to pin a pointer dumbass; you can't have a pointer to a reference and risk the GC moving your reference, in the heap and then end up with a 'bad pointer', the stack however is possible; but stackallocating a pointer (i.e. alloca in C) still requires you to memcpy the information from the heap, which is slower than fixing the pointer. in your examples which shows even more your still a noob that knows nothing about optimizing c# and coding it correctly to use less memory because nobody in there right mind uses static functions and fixed crap If you've ever looked into how C++ is broken down into assembly, when you initialize a new class, a new function pointer is 'not' allocated for each of your functions, a static function, and normal function remain with the same address; the only difference is a non-static requires a reference in the heap to be used, thus being the static one is more efficient. in a heavy loaded application such as a game server in the manner your doing it,It is noobie and it is useless wastes of memory when it isn't needed.Which is why you think your gonna code one in c++ I would've coded ACO in C++, but Ultimation is too lazy to learn it -.- because you couldn't code one properly in c# to begin with and failed and think you'll have better luck bsin your way thru c++ to make one instead.

When your done with your new ps hadz your supposedly workin on and it uses 0-2% cpu and less then 100mb of ram with over 10k stress test clients hammering it with connections and packet data for 3 days totaling over 300gb of data transfer without crash/or erroring out then come talk to me about how good you can code lolz.

Until then you keep thinkin that your better lol,And i'll continue to know i'm god compared to you

I know this post wasn't directed at me, but I found the phrase underlined interesting. Just so you know in the picture "Mob Spawns" means group spawns together, theres about 12k mobs in total on the server.
Old 10/01/2008, 02:48   #27

Quote:
LOL i have seen parts of your code haydz as well as others and trust me nobody on this forum is > me which is why i laugh at most of the code posted here because you think ya know c#,c++ ect because ya can read up on it and study it for a short time and think your pro?? None of you have even scratched the surface of what c# or c++ or any language can actually do to validate the aerogance you display here that you know what your doin.

You code c# like beginner college kid with no degree and your gonna tell me you > me ?? ROFL when you got some degrees under your belt and know what your spoutin off your mouth about then come talk to me lil man.Your just a child that "thinks" cus he has toyed with code that you know how to do it right when you don't.Even in your guides thread your still using static crap and fixed pnters in your examples which shows even more your still a noob that knows nothing about optimizing c# and coding it correctly to use less memory because nobody in there right mind uses static functions and fixed crap in a heavy loaded application such as a game server in the manner your doing it,It is noobie and it is useless wastes of memory when it isn't needed.Which is why you think your gonna code one in c++ because you couldn't code one properly in c# to begin with and failed and think you'll have better luck bsin your way thru c++ to make one instead.

Possibly the most cocky post I have EVER seen... How would you know you're the BEST CODER on these forums? I seriously doubt that.
Old 10/01/2008, 06:15   #28

Quote:

Your right not ALL himachi servers are trying to be big servers but ya gotta admit that the majority of them are people trying to be big with little to none of any experience in how to even run them to begin with throwing up all the flawed useless public releases of lotf and spammin all over for players to join them then they disappear in a week like all of evolutions for example lol.
That my friend are what we call noobs, simply put... there are so many, and its something we really cant control, unless you want to literally kill/hack/train each one.

Quote:

My honest opinion would be that Infamous is the best coder... thats my "opinion" non the less, and no offence.

btw, everyone has a right to be cocky, most cocky people honestly succeed, for the simple fact they believe nothing can hold them back... granted there is to much cockyness, but hey, its good to have some, says ya have some gonards ya know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post

I know this post wasn't directed at me, but I found the phrase underlined interesting. Just so you know in the picture "Mob Spawns" means group spawns together, theres about 12k mobs in total on the server.
oi infamous, i have something to ask you later on, i'll PM you when ever i get around to it xD
Old 10/01/2008, 07:34   #29

ALLL NEW WEBSİTE
Old 10/01/2008, 17:00   #30

Quote:

Until then you keep thinkin that your better lol,And i'll continue to know i'm *** compared to you
as many people have said... your way too big headed... some day you'll be made a fool of... you may be right i am only a child... if you consider 15 as being a child ... as for your "toyed with code"... ive been coding for the past 3 years.. not just on the basis of Conquer... i have done many other things... and for your infoo... you've seen a few guides which basically just show me using Pointers and variables... you've never seen ANY of my code in depth... cause as far as i know nobody has as of yet... your "***" comment just goes to show your arrogance... please grow up and stop acting over forums... thats what 12 year olds do

As far as im concerned you in no way have the right to act godly.. when you haven't shown/prooved your "***-like ness" to any of us... therefore your just another wannabe :/