Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gambling question (packet 1113).

Discussion on Gambling question (packet 1113). within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gambling question (packet 1113).

Is there a way to cancel the chips you've bet at the dice king normally with the client? There's a subtype that corresponds to cancelling chips sent by the client, but I can't figure out how to trigger it, and if there's no way to cancel chips, then I won't bother implementing the subtype.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] ShaiyaUS Gambling Zone - Teleport to Gambling Zone
02/17/2011 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 33 Replies
Hi everybody, I've quit playing Shaiya for a while now, so I am releasing a few of my 'modifications' for you to mess around with. This Hack will instantly teleport you to the gambling zone, from anywhere on the map, so you can play the card game on the official Shaiya US servers. #NOTE# Only download the latest version. Earlier versions will not work.
Play sound via Packet Send?? [Question String Packet]
07/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Yow im trying to figure out why i cant play music with the string packet What im doin is; MyChar.Client.SendPacket(Game.Packet.String(MyCha r.UID, 20, Splitter)); My Packet is: public byte String(long CharId, byte Type, string name)
[Question] Packet data , packet editing ??
10/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
I would like to know : What is packet data? How do i get the address for hacking a item in game? How to use it ??
Lucky Jades (Gambling? what gambling? you mean upgrading?)
05/15/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
What the hell do lucky jades do? Hard facts, not "I think" please. Im a crafter and im having a really hard time making level 50 armor (im level 50 btw), so could this help me?
Tbot 1113
12/16/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Hello Community, Newer version of TBOT is now ready (V1113 including Server Patch) Download: TBOT V1113 (Including Server) 4shared.com - free file sharing and storage - share folder