Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stupid Error

Discussion on Stupid Error within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Stupid Error

this is a very strange error it happends before but I still dont know the problem
my mysql is working fine
heres the error and plz help me to fix it
Code:
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Connection unexpectedly terminated ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Probable I/O race condition detected while copying memory. The I/O package is not thread safe by default. In multithreaded applications, a stream must be accessed in a thread-safe way, such as a thread-safe wrapper returned by TextReader's or TextWriter's Synchronized methods. This also applies to classes like StreamWriter and StreamReader.
   at System.Buffer.InternalBlockCopy(Array src, Int32 srcOffset, Array dst, Int32 dstOffset, Int32 count)
   at System.IO.BufferedStream.Read(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.Read(Byte[]& buffer, Int64 pos, Int64 len)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.Read(Byte[]& buffer, Int64 pos, Int64 len)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.Skip(Int64 count)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.PacketReader.OpenPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.ReadResult(Int64& affectedRows, Int64& lastInsertId)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CommandResult.ReadNextResult(Boolean isFirst)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.CommandResult..ctor(Driver d, Boolean isBinary)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.SendQuery(Byte[] bytes, Int32 length, Boolean consume)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.GetNextResultSet(MySqlDataReader reader)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.Consume()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at COServer_Project.DataBase.SaveChar(Character Charr)
Code:
System.InvalidOperationException: Connection must be valid and open
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.CheckState()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at COServer_Project.DataBase.SaveChar(Character Charr)
whene these errors come out I need to restartr server every item that player got or level everything disappear and server start to lag so mutch that you cant play ! so what is the problem ?
Old 09/20/2008, 11:13   #2

Something in your coding is causing an error with mysql, that is, in turn, closing the connection to your database. this is why your characters arent saving and your server is lagging so badly.
Old 09/20/2008, 11:21   #3

mhm mabye you could help me with msn ? because I'm ryl stuck on this one
Old 09/20/2008, 11:22   #4

noob its a mysql drop-.- you got the wrong backup!
Old 09/20/2008, 11:32   #5

mhm mabye it is a databse error but how can i know whats wrong ?
btw it only appears when someone does something in game or logins sometimes this error never comes out but sometimes it comes and its ******* me !

and if its databse is it table problem or info inside for exmp char,guild and so on ?