Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall

Discussion on Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding NPC's and Adding Items in Shopping Mall

Hello there,

I have an 5518 source; Albetros Source.
Now I have a few questions about it.
1. How do you add new NPC's and where can I find them in the Source?
2. How to add items in the Shopping Mall. I tried a few things but that didn't helped me alot.
3. How to set game char to GM. I tried to give it 5 but that didn't helped either. I looked in the Commands file and that was 5. But it didn't helped.

Thanks...

#edit

I managed to get the Items in the Shopping Mall. I changed the CP price to 10 but in-game it shows online 0 cp's. The only one that is working is the Class5Moneybag. That is giving the price of 110. I tried to change that to 5. But it still is 110 cp's. I changed it all in the Database of Query Browser.
Old 01/23/2012, 01:13   #2

need to edit your emoney.ini in the client for shopping mall.. plus edit the itemtype.dat for the cp price, and then database for cp price.. as for GM 5 is how you do it, all u need to do is edit ur character name an add [GM] if thats what ur looking for..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2012, 02:55   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Note... you're not using hellmouth source. You're using albetros source. They are very different :P

As bio said. You need to edit the client side itemtype.dat as well as the itemtype database to change prices and emoneyshop.ini controls what items are listed in the shop (again, client AND server side).
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 07:18   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BioHazarxPaul View Post
need to edit your emoney.ini in the client for shopping mall.. plus edit the itemtype.dat for the cp price, and then database for cp price.. as for GM 5 is how you do it, all u need to do is edit ur character name an add [GM] if thats what ur looking for..
Thanks,

I did editted the emonyprice.ini in the client and in the debug>misc folder. But that wasn't the problem. If I am opening the itemtype.dat file with notepad++ I get weird stuff. So which what program do I need to open itemtype.dat?

I can added [GM].. but that will not solve my problem. I looked for the commands and I tried it in the client. But it didn't gave ant response because I am not a GM.
Old 01/23/2012, 14:07   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by warzie005 View Post
Thanks,

I did editted the emonyprice.ini in the client and in the debug>misc folder. But that wasn't the problem. If I am opening the itemtype.dat file with notepad++ I get weird stuff. So which what program do I need to open itemtype.dat?

I can added [GM].. but that will not solve my problem. I looked for the commands and I tried it in the client. But it didn't gave ant response because I am not a GM.
Putting gm in your name is just for show. To be gm just set permission to 5 in acct table.

Itemtype is encrypted. Use a .dat decryptor to edit it then re encrypt it when done (make sure to edit itemtype database after). Just do some searching if you don't have an encryptor already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2012, 14:52   #6

i think u have to write them in sql and for the GM give ur char 5

btw where u get that source and client if u have them or know there link tell me please i wanted them much

thx press thanks button if i helped
Old 01/23/2012, 15:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Putting gm in your name is just for show. To be gm just set permission to 5 in acct table.

Itemtype is encrypted. Use a .dat decryptor to edit it then re encrypt it when done (make sure to edit itemtype database after). Just do some searching if you don't have an encryptor already.
I putted in the acct table. I wil show it with some screenies soon in this post.

Thanks for the info..
Old 01/24/2012, 17:32   #8

It still doesn't work. The same for the database, first I edit it and saving it. Restart the server and so on. Log in, and still no changes where made.
Old 01/24/2012, 18:28   #9

Quote:
It still doesn't work. The same for the database, first I edit it and saving it. Restart the server and so on. Log in, and still no changes where made.
You need to re read what we posted...

client controls ALL the visible things to do with shops. Price and what items are for sale are completely client side. You need to edit server side because it validated everything.

As for the gm thing.. what exactly isn't working? It doesnt change anything except let you use commands.
Old 01/24/2012, 18:41   #10

/agree to what Pro4Never said
Old 01/24/2012, 20:52   #11

Quote:
You need to re read what we posted...

client controls ALL the visible things to do with shops. Price and what items are for sale are completely client side. You need to edit server side because it validated everything.

As for the gm thing.. what exactly isn't working? It doesnt change anything except let you use commands.
The shops are right.

When I set the Permission to 5 I try in-game commands. Such as: /reborn, /addnpc 1337 2697 ElitePVPers and so on... but that isn't working at all. I tried 2 till 4. None of them are working.

In the Source the GM permission is 5. That is also in the database.
Old 01/24/2012, 21:01   #12

Quote:
The shops are right.

When I set the Permission to 5 I try in-game commands. Such as: /reborn, /addnpc 1337 2697 ElitePVPers and so on... but that isn't working at all. I tried 2 till 4. None of them are working.

In the Source the GM permission is 5. That is also in the database.
Then you must not have set up the source correctly cause all you have to do assuming everything is working properly is go to account table and change permission to 5 for account you're logging into (won't work till next time you log in).

Easy command to know if you're a gm is

/freeze

It will trigger a freeze war invite to you.

Honestly it's just one of those things where you either do it right or you don't. The fact that it's not working proves you have NOT done it correctly. If you had then it would work.
Old 01/24/2012, 21:11   #13

Quote:
Then you must not have set up the source correctly cause all you have to do assuming everything is working properly is go to account table and change permission to 5 for account you're logging into (won't work till next time you log in).

Easy command to know if you're a gm is

/freeze

It will trigger a freeze war invite to you.

Honestly it's just one of those things where you either do it right or you don't. The fact that it's not working proves you have NOT done it correctly. If you had then it would work.
That command works. But the /addnpc command doesn't work. I had set up correctly. All the rest is working, but some aren't. Because, if I could create an NPC that is all I wan't to know for now. But that is giving me some problems right now. The rest I could figure it out. I tried it in the CMD of the Gameserver and in-game. Why is that not working?
Old 01/24/2012, 21:15   #14

Quote:
That command works. But the /addnpc command doesn't work. I had set up correctly. All the rest is working, but some aren't. Because, if I could create an NPC that is all I wan't to know for now. But that is giving me some problems right now. The rest I could figure it out. I tried it in the CMD of the Gameserver and in-game. Why is that not working?
chances are you're using the cmd wrong then. You're obviously a gm as the other gm cmds are working.

The commands are NOT the same as hellmouth for this source.

Look in the commands handler and see how they handle data and use it based on that.

Looks to me to be...

/addnpc npcUID mesh flag name

as such your command will not work as you're not entering the npc flag at all. This means the command will fail and most likely throw an error in the console.
Old 01/24/2012, 21:19   #15

Quote:
chances are you're using the cmd wrong then. You're obviously a gm as the other gm cmds are working.

The commands are NOT the same as hellmouth for this source.

Look in the commands handler and see how they handle data and use it based on that.

Looks to me to be...

/addnpc npcUID mesh flag name

as such your command will not work as you're not entering the npc flag at all. This means the command will fail and most likely throw an error in the console.
I thought the same that it would work as the rest was.

I tried your command, but that is saying that: Unknown command: /addnpc