Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] 5200 source, Possible PVP server.

Discussion on [Development] 5200 source, Possible PVP server. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
[Development] 5200 source, Possible PVP server.

Hello,

I am going to start developing a 5200 source, I have the resources so why the **** not.(Yes arco, I just stole that patch idea from you).

This will either turn out to be a public PVP server, or yet another private source, So I will open a poll, you want a pvp server or not? If there's a demand I shall bow down to it, if not, then there isnt any point.

##Edit##
Just comment if you want a PVP server and your suggestions on what would make you play it, or if you think its just a waste of time, cant be bothered with creating the poll.

Progress as of 24/01/2012: 12:27
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I have decided to save myself an hour or two by using Hybrid's socket system, the server which has been nicknamed "Project-Yipe" can now successfully communicate data between the server and the client. -- I'm still deciding on what database to use.
Regards,
Dread
Old 01/22/2012, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can join me, if you're interested?
Old 01/22/2012, 18:10   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Why 5200? Just because of poker and that it doesn't have the weird GUI changes?
Old 01/22/2012, 18:16   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Stole it from Arco? Sorry to disappoint but this patch has been done before...
Old 01/22/2012, 19:52   #5

@Fang; No, it wont even have poker, but because I have a personal preference with that patch.

@Korvacs; lol, I'm fully fully fully aware its been done, like acidco(5207.. but still yeah) for one, qonquer for two, but yeah, i put that because arco was on about making a 5200 source, and uh, I probably wouldnt of decided to do that if he hadnt reminded me ;p
Old 01/22/2012, 20:50   #6

Arco was making 5180, if I'm correct.
Old 01/23/2012, 18:28   #7

Progress updated; Ini or MySQL?
Old 01/23/2012, 19:19   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Mssql
Old 01/23/2012, 19:23   #9

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
It's up to you. MySQL isn't fast at all... ini would beat it's *** every single time... but MySQL is more reliable. It won't slow down as badly on high traffic as Ini does. MsSQL beats all of it... that's what I use (MsSQL with OOP).
Attached Files
File Type: pdf database times.pdf (191.0 KB, 28 views)