Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I Quit this Forum And I Quit My Server. [Flaming on emme and tao ;)]

Discussion on I Quit this Forum And I Quit My Server. [Flaming on emme and tao ;)] within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/14/2008, 19:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
LMAO...emme... u sold me a source for 3 X 45.00 USD... and ur source don't have what my actual source have in... so don't act like a big pro coder.... u said you were selling ur source for around 30.00 bucks... yah right it cost me triple price for a source.... so stop flaming others ! Now all the forum will know how u are ... someone who sell source for triple price and almost empty source!!!! before running ur mouth u better refound me my 90.00 usd bucks cause i paid 135.00 and not have summon guards working in ur source....i call that a scammer!!!!!!!!1
Old 09/14/2008, 20:04   #32

@Emme LoL?
@stephanyd Really?
Old 09/15/2008, 00:56   #33

This is why I joined E*Pvpers... everyone gets mad, acts like 5 year olds, and then flames others.
@stephanyd You bought the source, he told you what it had, and YOU made the decision to purchase it. Don't get mad because you aren't satisfied, just learn to to buy something from people you don't know, or purchase a product you haven't tried.
@Emme Stop flaming Mouse>Pro, if he wants to quit because someone is mean to him, let him quit. If you a good coder, than code, and don't release for those who don't appreciate... just do what I do, put it in source, and have something no one else has=)
@Mouse>Pro stop whining, and get over it. If you can code, great, if not, great, doesn't really matter in the end now does it. If you quit the forum, go quietly, and stop causing trouble for others. Emme doesn't know you and neither does tao. Given they are good coders, and have proven it from their various releases (well, Emme for sure, don't know much about tao.) I hope you don't quit, as their is a lot to learn from this forum, but hey, if you do, I wish you luck.

That is all, thank you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2008, 01:39   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
This is why I joined E*Pvpers... everyone gets mad, acts like 5 year olds, and then flames others.
@stephanyd You bought the source, he told you what it had, and YOU made the decision to purchase it. Don't get mad because you aren't satisfied, just learn to to buy something from people you don't know, or purchase a product you haven't tried.
@Emme Stop flaming Mouse>Pro, if he wants to quit because someone is mean to him, let him quit. If you a good coder, than code, and don't release for those who don't appreciate... just do what I do, put it in source, and have something no one else has=)
@Mouse>Pro stop whining, and get over it. If you can code, great, if not, great, doesn't really matter in the end now does it. If you quit the forum, go quietly, and stop causing trouble for others. Emme doesn't know you and neither does tao. Given they are good coders, and have proven it from their various releases (well, Emme for sure, don't know much about tao.) I hope you don't quit, as their is a lot to learn from this forum, but hey, if you do, I wish you luck.

That is all, thank you.
I don't release stuff like emme does or kinshi or anything, it just gives leachers more way to have a server, without any effort done themselves. I will give people advice that are willing to code it THEMSELVES... And if it's not too hard of a question for me to answer.. which is a lot
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/19/2008, 11:31   #35

Screw You?

Okay I never posted anything.. I think XD
Well I think this is a good first post

dude you suck XD
Claiming that you can code? I think your on my level. Which is Suckish.
Now shut the ---- up about Emme, He is a pro coder and he made 1 guide, because he doesn't want noobs to Leech but to learn coding.

Quote:
when did you guys helped people or talked nice about games ANSWER: NEVER!
He "helped" me lots of times. He even gave me whole scripts because I had no idea how to code it, and his like a teacher for em I do now know how Revivers work ^_^.

@Taguro So true, Except the part from Stephanyd because I didn't read it..
@Mouse>Pro don't act like a baby. I bet ur older than me, but I wouldn't believe it. Just leave I'll be happy and start posting here
Old 10/19/2008, 11:40   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smythe94 View Post
Okay I never posted anything.. I think XD
Well I think this is a good first post

dude you suck XD
Claiming that you can code? I think your on my level. Which is Suckish.
Now shut the ---- up about Emme, He is a pro coder and he made 1 guide, because he doesn't want noobs to Leech but to learn coding.

He "helped" me lots of times. He even gave me whole scripts because I had no idea how to code it, and his like a teacher for em I do now know how Revivers work ^_^.

@Taguro So true, Except the part from Stephanyd because I didn't read it..
@Mouse>Pro don't act like a baby. I bet ur older than me, but I wouldn't believe it. Just leave I'll be happy and start posting here
Hmm for your first post bumping up a dead topic isn't a great start.
Also emme isn't a "pro" coder but atleast he's learning.

All that aside, welcome to non-lurking side.
Old 10/19/2008, 15:24   #37

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Your pretty funny,eh? MY server hasnt come out to public yet,cuz im fixing it good before releasing it,and yes,tao already have a server ( already forgotten name,hehe ). If you didnt know,my server now has OfflineTG,Reflect,LuckyTime,GuardSummon,and TONS of more features,thanks to me,kinshi and kenny!

Dude,the reason I flame,is because people GOT TO understand that they have to stop posting server that uses hamachi and non edited loft source. The reason I flame you,is because you lie so fkin much,and I also think that you are "Think-Fast" and all those..

Dude,quit,like I give a ****,lol,bye

Emme

Agreed, Hamachi SUCK