Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Non-Gms Do Not Save

Discussion on Non-Gms Do Not Save within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Non-Gms Do Not Save

Help With My Error

this is what i get in ServerLog I Cut all the spawned stuff out...thats all fine till a Non-GM logs in.

[code]
Successful login for account Bradley
Successful login for account Bradley2
System.InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.
at ExternalDatabase.GetStatus(String Acc) in Cocuments and SettingsFuckYouDesktopPowerSource LatestPowerSource CODatabaseDatabaseDatabase.cs:line 961
at COServer_Project.Client.GetPacket(Byte[] data) in Cocuments and SettingsFuckYouDesktopPowerSource LatestPowerSource COCOServerProject1COServerProjectClient.cs:line 6202
at COServer_Project.General.GamePacketHandler(Object Sender, HybridSocket Socket) in Cocuments and SettingsFuckYouDesktopPowerSource LatestPowerSource COCOServerProject1COServerProjectGeneral.cs:line 310
[code/]

Problem solved found out that the Status's Auto Null was messing it up so i just need to reprogram the Null or just put a 0 in each time for a Non-GM

thanks Karil
Old 09/11/2008, 21:35   #2

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Go to:

Database.cs
Line = 6202

Then,

General.cs
Line = 310

Now,open a new source,some source that is NOT bugged,then go to the same ****,and compare the codes there,and see if its any difference.

If this helped any way,or you feel/someone else feel this was an helping post,please press thanks!

Emme
Old 09/11/2008, 23:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
The mysql variable cast is wrong, duh.