Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Could someone help this problem ?

Discussion on Could someone help this problem ? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Could someone help this problem ?

I'm trying to create a 5375 conquer online private server but I seem to have an error with the "Game Server" the program doesn't seem to work ...

I open in then an error come up and I don't understand what it means or how to fix the problem ...

Could any of you see what I'm doing wrong ?

Here's what it looks like

But then the "Auth Server" seems to be working fine ..

The source I'm using is hasan.rar if that would help

I would really appreciate it if you could help me

It probably really obvious to you .. but it's not to me

Thanks
Old 01/07/2012, 08:03   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Read the error...

Mysql username/password is incorrect. Set up the configuration files to use the correct username/password/database name for the database you executed.

#moved

Post in the right section. This is private server related and should not be in the general co section.