Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get reflect for powerco s

Discussion on How to get reflect for powerco s within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get reflect for powerco s

I know how to code my pvt server but the only thing i need is lucky time and reflect if any1 could tell me that would be great
Old 08/29/2008, 10:46   #2

i dont know much about coding but if someone had luckytime and reflect i think they had it in their servers to and i dont know 1 server with reflect or luckytime.

but goodluck with it i hope you will find it
Old 08/29/2008, 14:35   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
I hope you have a little coding experience,else you can shut down your server within these 5 minutes you read this,kthx.

Okay,first you have to do,define Reflect,like Superman,yeah hope you get me. Now,do so whenever reflect is activated ( ill get more to this later), well,whenever its activated,it has like 10 percent chance to hit the attacker the damage he/she done to you. That would MAYBE look something like this,I cant check atm since I dont got my source ( re-installed my comp )

if (ReflectON)
Attacker.DMG =- Attacker.HP;

Or something,lol im not sure just guessing,lawl.

Then,code somewhere ( cant check ), like this:

First code an define system so it can check earlier job ( before rebirth)

When you done that,do something like this:

if (MyChar.RBCount > 0 && MyChar.EarlierJob == 25 && MyChar.Job == 25)
ReflectON == true;

Well im not sure,cant explain so good and **** right now,but hope it helped abit!

Emme
Old 08/29/2008, 17:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
I hope you have a little coding experience,else you can shut down your server within these 5 minutes you read this,kthx.

Okay,first you have to do,define Reflect,like Superman,yeah hope you get me. Now,do so whenever reflect is activated ( ill get more to this later), well,whenever its activated,it has like 10 percent chance to hit the attacker the damage he/she done to you. That would MAYBE look something like this,I cant check atm since I dont got my source ( re-installed my comp )

if (ReflectON)
Attacker.DMG =- Attacker.HP;

Or something,lol im not sure just guessing,lawl.

Then,code somewhere ( cant check ), like this:

First code an define system so it can check earlier job ( before rebirth)

When you done that,do something like this:

if (MyChar.RBCount > 0 && MyChar.EarlierJob == 25 && MyChar.Job == 25)
ReflectON == true;

Well im not sure,cant explain so good and **** right now,but hope it helped abit!

Emme
That's probably the way to do it, although if you don't understand him, GIVE UP NOW. SERIOUSLY. RIGHT THIS SECOND.

For lucky time it will be a lot harder, you're going to need to effect for the flag and everything, and a lot of experience with timers, I wouldn't know the direct way to go about it, so I wouldn't try to explain it here.
Old 08/29/2008, 19:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
That's probably the way to do it, although if you don't understand him, GIVE UP NOW. SERIOUSLY. RIGHT THIS SECOND.

For lucky time it will be a lot harder, you're going to need to effect for the flag and everything, and a lot of experience with timers, I wouldn't know the direct way to go about it, so I wouldn't try to explain it here.
You can do luckytime without using a timer >__>, and without knowing the effect <__<
Old 08/29/2008, 22:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
You can do luckytime without using a timer >__>, and without knowing the effect <__<
I wouldn't know that x.x
Old 08/30/2008, 00:26   #7

@tao4229 Hmmm I think you are the guy that was shouting at me that I'm noob and you are the pro at coding? Isn't that right? Also the edits you made I found in the database of HCO Forums and they AREN'T the SAME
Old 08/30/2008, 00:56   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by glupkotrup View Post
@tao4229 Hmmm I think you are the guy that was shouting at me that I'm noob and you are the pro at coding? Isn't that right? Also the edits you made I found in the database of HCO Forums and they AREN'T the SAME
Show me a post where I said I was a pro coder. And yes They ARE THE SAME. I have them on my computer, I compared them.. Stop argueing about it?

Edit:: Too bad you wouldn't have the database to the HCO forums either way.