Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching For C# Coders For A New Team!

Discussion on Searching For C# Coders For A New Team! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Searching For C# Coders For A New Team!

FULL
Old 08/22/2008, 22:48   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
hello, im gonna start a c# team like samehvans team you dont have to be a big experience coder but dont contact me if you dont know how to code ^^
i have 1 year experience in coding (maybe a little less maybe a little more)
i want to start this team cause all public sources are failed sources that is why they are public.

On what source we gonna code.
it is a source that is released a long time ago its basic on patch 5017+ (its working on 5020 to)
the basic things like NPCs and mobs and drops equiping commands and lottory and a couple skills are already in the source and it is mysql based it is a realy good source. (sounds like lotf but it isnt lotf its way better when you play on it)

Team List.
Think-Fast -Coder-
Inflames -Graphic/Site Designer- (he made the phoenixco website to for the guys that saw the site)

Requirements to join.
At least 6 Months c# Coding Experience

Want to join the team?!
add to msn/yahoo
can i Join in ur team am not Good in C#
i hope learn anything with u
Old 08/22/2008, 23:00   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
If you consider yourself a decent coder, and have an IQ above 100, you won't join.
Old 08/23/2008, 04:48   #4

What happened to phoenix co or whatever it was that u were running
Old 08/23/2008, 10:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
If you consider yourself a decent coder, and have an IQ above 100, you won't join.
agreed
@thread starter whats an arraylist?
Old 08/23/2008, 14:23   #6

@teddy: Phoenixco is finishing his own source ok, we already started on it for like 4 Months ago but we where bored to finish it.
@adz06676: why you dont know?
Old 08/23/2008, 14:31   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by adz06676 View Post
agreed
@thread starter whats an arraylist?
arraylist object is a collection of items containing a single data value
Old 08/23/2008, 17:16   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by --thechoosenone-- View Post
arraylist object is a collection of items containing a single data value
Wrong, an arraylist can actually do far more than that, and it doesn't only store "values". The question wasn't directed at you either
Old 08/23/2008, 17:22   #9

Quote:
hello, im gonna start a c# team like samehvans team you dont have to be a big experience coder but dont contact me if you dont know how to code ^^
i have 1 year experience in coding (maybe a little less maybe a little more)
i want to start this team cause all public sources are failed sources that is why they are public.

On what source we gonna code.
it is a source that is released a long time ago its basic on patch 5017+ (its working on 5020 to)
the basic things like NPCs and mobs and drops equiping commands and lottory and a couple skills are already in the source and it is mysql based it is a realy good source. (sounds like lotf but it isnt lotf its way better when you play on it)

Team List.
Think-Fast -Coder-
Inflames -Graphic/Site Designer- (he made the phoenixco website 1 to for the guys that saw website1)
kamasutra -Graphic/Site Designer- (He made the phoenixco website 2 for the guys that saw website2)
Fireikea -Coder-

Requirements to join.
At least 6 Months c# Coding Experience

Want to join the team?!
add to msn/yahoo
And you've been coding for 6 months? If you have you REALLY fail. It doesn't matter how LONG you've been coding, you can spend six months making messageboxes.(Probably what you did..)
Old 08/23/2008, 17:30   #10

Quote:
@teddy: Phoenixco is finishing his own source ok, we already started on it for like 4 Months ago but we where bored to finish it.
@adz06676: why you dont know?
i wanted to know if you know any C# at all (which i doubt) since someone answered the question, whats a hashtable?
Old 08/23/2008, 19:29   #11

@adz06676: got any proof that you can code?
Old 08/23/2008, 19:54   #12

Quote:
You've neglected to answer his question once again, dumbass.
Old 08/23/2008, 21:40   #13

Quote:
lmao adz is a good coder
Old 08/23/2008, 22:14   #14

Quote:
can't answer my question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasma-hand View Post
lmao adz is a good coder
i'm still not that good, still learning.
Old 08/23/2008, 22:22   #15

lol just another noob editing lotf saying it isn't which is why phoenixco failed because it was garbage and they didn't know there ***** from there elbows.And it is the same thing he is doing now if you knew c# you wouldn't need everyone else to fix it you could do it yourself with any kind of IQ what so ever.

What i find really entertaining is how many new server threads start here and at RZ there all registered there too asking dumb questions and leechin everyones garbage lotf releases over there and running them as there own.

And anytime a new worthless lotf release is posted with minute edits done to it they all flock to d/l it and run it with the exact same crashing problems and bugs as any other release lol...I find it funny as hell to view the forum on accasion and see it all when nobody that has a good source is going to post it for them only the useless ones are ever released and they just don't comprehend it and leech them anyway then post 300 threads askin how to get something to work or how to fix something that all the releases all have.

For the record just to save some of you noobs the time of running them and sayin there yours lol :

ShadowCO = lotf unstable garbage
PheonixCO = lotf unstable garbage
PowerSourceCO = unstable lotf garbage
TCWNN = lotf unstable garbage

Oh hell ANY lotf variant source you can find on the net from someone period is garbage lol.

And i gaurantee anything this tool is trying to make is another edit of lotf also which you can add to my list above.