Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question]How Aument/Reduce The Atack?

Discussion on [Question]How Aument/Reduce The Atack? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]How Aument/Reduce The Atack?

hi,

i need your help with how i can aument or reduce the class atack because the atack is dont fixed u.u how i can fixed this? what files i need edit?

thanks.
Old 12/17/2011, 16:06   #2

Now in english - Jacob's words.
Old 12/17/2011, 18:02   #3

sorry my bad english but i'm from mexico xd
Old 12/17/2011, 18:39   #4

Aument is from Aument.cs, but for reduce, sorry i'm not that advanced in c#.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to reduce lag ?
12/14/2011 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Cubing fps 2-4 so very lag. How to reduce lag ? Used google chrome.
Durab. reduce question, pimpers welcome :)
01/29/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hey guys... yesterday i bought a 9d sos glaive, the guy who tryed to up it to 7 didnt had steady on it so it got 33% durability reduce, aint a big problem, so i got it cheaper :D but my question is: i heared rumors that if an attribute stone succeeds and assimilates other stats (usualy not welcome) it has a chance to change the durability reduce too, thou the durab reduce doesnt have a (x%) after it... can someone confirm this?
Co Reduce Lag Question
01/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Besides deleting every thing in the 3Deffect.ini and setting the extra co clients priority in task manager to low, is there any thing else i can do to make co use less memory and cpu usage so i can log on more accounts?
Reduce your CO Lag
01/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
Will there are many ways you can speed up your computer and your connection speed... Many times there are programs your computer is running you dont know off or programs your windows run thinking its needed, so i know some ways to disabled alot of stuff you dont need to increase ur computer performance and internet speed. This is ONLY for Windows XP... 1-Follow those instructions and do what it says. 2- Defragment your HardDrive once in a while and remove uneccesary files on your...
Reduce Lag in Tg
01/01/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Well, in tg, specially at lvl 120 and 125 stakes, its very useful to 1.Turn names off(kinda obvious) 2.Zoom in very close, until all you see is your char and maybe a stake 3.i dunno why, but having ko counter off , gives me less lag Or you could use an affect remover prog, but im gonna wait for when/if tobo is released and this helps me stay connected for a long time at those stakes Sorry if this is already posted some where Peace out^^