Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hi guys looking for a coder

Discussion on hi guys looking for a coder within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi guys looking for a coder

hi i am looking for a C# coder to help with my server if you would like to help me code my source i will give you stuff in return and im Canadian Proud to be one

If this is in the worng section please move it xD
pm me some messages people you have to at least be a good coder who knows the basics and can help me out with stuff thx peace my email is add me and we will talk
Old 12/06/2011, 03:18   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#closed

There's a sticky for this. All requests go there.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guys I need Source 165+coder Make Him Pm
08/31/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
I need Team For Server Patch 165 I have Ip Statics and have'd opend Ports Done Any one Want my yahoo [email protected]
New LOTF server and could use a real coder to give a noob coder a hand :)
08/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi guys, I'm sort of spreading a new server around and i happened to remember my user and pw for this site :) well i cant post a thread so go to the site and download for yourself :D http://5.228.25.31 (LOTF server using hamachi) and the hamachi on the site is wrong x.x its CorruptedCO pw 123, My name is Chris and you can PM me on hamachi if you have any questions or IM me on msn at [email protected] -******EXTRACT TO DESKTOP FIRST****** Ok guys, i got the files to upload :D so...
guys CODER NEEDED I KNOW HOW TO FIX
03/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
alright guys heres the deal i had a long talk with a computer teacher i got today and we aggree that there is an easy fix i wont tell u wat it is so they cant patch it just need a coader to messege me