Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

some error related to libeay

Discussion on some error related to libeay within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
some error related to libeay

so i recoded another custom source based on impulse's cos the previous one had an unknown error and was kinda lame anyway i finished the base when i login i pass authcheck and all but when the game sends a packet to gameserver i get an encryption related error
error message: pinvoke stack imbalance
error from both libeay32.dll's BF_set_key and BF_cfb64_encrypt
my guess is that the dll im using is a 32 bit compatible
Edit:fixed it just had to set the frame work to 3.5

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Invalid Client Error (Skill hack related)
10/10/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
request close, solved
All ABout the Emu and other related things
08/19/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 17 Replies
engl: Is the emu ready to download / play? ger: Kann ich den Emu bereits runterladen oder darauf spielen? ------------------------------------------------- -------------------- ger: Wer entwickelt den/die Emu(s)?
need help (sbot related, but silkroad error)
07/30/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
when I try to start client with sbot, ever since the new update last inspection I get this =http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h157/chrismac51 1/error-1.jpg
Problem witch : "Potion related unknown error:9"
08/29/2008 - RF Online - 3 Replies
I fixed my pots HP 0.0 delay but my pots dont load a fast and it reported "Potion related unknown error:9". Anyone how to fix it ?
Sockets related to something?
10/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
my gl was the first on our server to get 2nd rb 2 days ago. thus everyone was hording around him for lucky time in market causing many nubs not being able ot log on heh heh anyways 4 of my friend managed with lucky time to make 1 soc each in boots with just 5 mets although this could all be a concidence shud we start spamming 5 mets per item w/ lucky time also ive noticed boots + 1 met usually is the soc item everythign else is usually 2 mets and items level 100 have sockets too that people...