Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question on 5017 Ghost Model

Discussion on Question on 5017 Ghost Model within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question on 5017 Ghost Model

For some reason I can change the model of to anything except for ghost. Is there a string packet or something involved, or is it a completely different packet then the sync packet? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

#edit: Tried attaching 67 (avatar) to the beginning of the model, and no luck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Model ID -> Img, or name
08/17/2011 - SRO Coding Corner - 2 Replies
So, i've searched for it, but still can't find. I need images for char models like 1911, etc.
[Question] nobility in 5017
06/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello could anyone tell me if the real conquer nobility donation can be added in LOTF 5017 ? if yes then could u guys tell me how? or a link?
[Question] 5017
01/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys, well im still working on my 5165 server, but i was wondering, weather to or not to make a 5017 PvP server, there isnt many 5017 server out there anymore, and it SUCKS! so who wants to join? Let me know, i wanna have a fairly big community if i do sooo, COME ON POST! :D
Monthly Question: pet model
07/03/2009 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Anyone know how to change pet and mob models? Because when i change it on folder data/monster the game crash when i see the changed mob(mp error)..anyone know how to change and not dc?
[Question] About 5017 Source
04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey All A Im Now See Around Tq Servers and Sources Only And That Make Me Angry Really Angry I Hate Tq Source and Server 2 If any One Have Source Work on Patch 5017 OR Less All i Need ON That Source Can Handle PPl And Dont Get Many Error in MSG Server Ty if Any One Help Me With That :bandit::bandit::bandit: