Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Screen resolution

Discussion on [Help] Screen resolution within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Screen resolution

Hi everyone. It is possible to add screen resolution for my private server ? If yes, can you explain how or give a guide ? Thanks.
Old 11/16/2011, 00:53   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
No. I thought about it... but no. It's not possible at all. TQ would have to do that.
Old 11/16/2011, 01:58   #3

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
No. I thought about it... but no. It's not possible at all. TQ would have to do that.
*M* already did it. You need good knowledge in assembler and a lot of patience for the GUI... And you can't create a big resolution because you'll have some glitches in the screen. Probably related to the graphic engine that doesn't process too much because it's not suppose to be shown.
Old 11/16/2011, 02:02   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
*M* already did it. You need good knowledge in assembler and a lot of patience for the GUI... And you can't create a big resolution because you'll have some glitches in the screen. Probably related to the graphic engine that doesn't process too much because it's not suppose to be shown.
How would you zoom back so far though to allow more room in the client? Are you actually able to use the last zoom that the quiz show system uses?? o.o
Old 11/16/2011, 02:12   #5

Received Thanks: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
How would you zoom back so far though to allow more room in the client? Are you actually able to use the last zoom that the quiz show system uses?? o.o
It's not related to the zoom. You have to change the function that draw the GUI to get a bigger resolution. The graphic engine already load more than needed so using that you can go to the highest resolution. But you have to keep in mind that there is a limit. I'm not sure about the fact that the engine load more than needed, but the bug is really present. Anyway, after, you'll have to change the position of each element. It takes a lot of time and it's not perfect.
Thanks
2 Users