Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question About Making 5355 Pserver

Discussion on Question About Making 5355 Pserver within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question About Making 5355 Pserver

I went through all of pro4never's guide of making this and I didnt really have any problems until it came to logging into the server which I always get stuck at "logging into account server" and it just jams there.

I think I know what my problem is but I would like to know if it really is and if theres a way to fix it. Im using a laptop with windows 7 and its 64bit. And when I download and install hamachi I get the Ip Adress than beside it is a / with a bunch of dumb numbers like this for example 5.104.49.49 / 49: 893: 88 :::890 and then underneath shows the name of my hamachi and then it ask me to create a network and theres another name under the name lol.

And I remember downloading hamachi and it never was like this.. any way to get hamachi to be normal? I think this is my problem.

Many thanks to those who reply.
Old 11/10/2011, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You MAY need to create a hamachi network, not actually sure. In that example the ip you use for your loader would be 5.104.49.49 though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/10/2011, 03:19   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
You MAY need to create a hamachi network, not actually sure. In that example the ip you use for your loader would be 5.104.49.49 though.
Its driving me insane I dont like asking for help but I cant get it going. Ever since I baught a way newer laptop I haven't been able to create a server. Is this compatible with windows 7 64 bit?

I tried even putting my own ip down on the loader and settings file and I get the exact issue stops at logging into account server.. And then when I type a random number in those files and go to log i dont even see logging into account server.. so I have a feeling now its not hamachi.. lol its crazy I really want to start practicing a some codes on that server.

If anyone gets any idea what might be causing it to not work please lemme know :P thanks