Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding new map to conquer online !!

Discussion on Adding new map to conquer online !! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 10/23/2011, 00:08   #16

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
Well Its Very Cool ..all That Came on my Mind that i gotta add it in Gamemap.ini Then add the Dmaps Files into my Source And Client Too Beside Adding Map ID into my database .A. m i missing Smthing ?
Gamemap only links map is with dmap files. Dmap files only give height and access info and dimensions of the map. Pul files control how map images are layed out and then you still need the actual image files....

So no gamemap.dat and the Dmap files aren't gonna do **** for you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/23/2011, 00:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Someone posted a good GameMapEditor on here somewere ive used it i cant remember who posted it, but i got alot of maps added by using it. have a search for it, and dont forget to load the maps from your source or how ever your loading them
Old 10/23/2011, 02:14   #18

elite*gold: 20
Mmm, very far back in the days I also wanted to make a conquer server with quite alot eudemons things. Only quite alot people where haters and I didn't posted anything about no more. Eudemons Maps in Conquer I actually didn't try because I heard it's ain't gonna look as you're probably expecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
The EO maps are going to look awful on the Conquer client, the angle at which the client views the map is going to be all wrong so the map wont look right.

Also the 2 games quite have different styles. Like Conquer Online is less fantasy than Eudemons.

A great succes was adding weapons from Eudemons too Conquer. It's quite easy to script the profs, and adding it into client, aswell as in the source. It also looks really custom :P (although more people use Eudemons weapons in their server.)

The part I like the most of Eudemons online is their "Mannequin" system, which basicly is more characters on one account, and even more characters in one client. I guess this will be quite impossible to program, since you need to make big changes into the client. Although I got some idea on this.. Will check it myself..

Although that last thing was bit off-topic
I wish you lots of succes in this project, and if you make result im defenitly up to see it.

Good Luck,

Jackpotsvr
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 02:39   #19

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackpotsvr View Post
Mmm, very far back in the days I also wanted to make a conquer server with quite alot eudemons things. Only quite alot people where haters and I didn't posted anything about no more. Eudemons Maps in Conquer I actually didn't try because I heard it's ain't gonna look as you're probably expecting.

Also the 2 games quite have different styles. Like Conquer Online is less fantasy than Eudemons.

A great succes was adding weapons from Eudemons too Conquer. It's quite easy to script the profs, and adding it into client, aswell as in the source. It also looks really custom :P (although more people use Eudemons weapons in their server.)

The part I like the most of Eudemons online is their "Mannequin" system, which basicly is more characters on one account, and even more characters in one client. I guess this will be quite impossible to program, since you need to make big changes into the client. Although I got some idea on this.. Will check it myself..

Although that last thing was bit off-topic
I wish you lots of succes in this project, and if you make result im defenitly up to see it.

Good Luck,

Jackpotsvr

Multiple characters requires zero client modding.

Just code your server so it supports it and then when they log in have a character selection room where you spawn all of their characters. Then let them chose which one they want to use by attacking it.

(Method stolen from someone else mentioning this idea ages ago on epvp but you get the idea)
Old 10/23/2011, 11:24   #20

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Multiple characters requires zero client modding.

Just code your server so it supports it and then when they log in have a character selection room where you spawn all of their characters. Then let them chose which one they want to use by attacking it.

(Method stolen from someone else mentioning this idea ages ago on epvp but you get the idea)
Ah good idea.. I myself was quite thinking of how should I implement this. I thought maybe with some command but this command. I might try on it, but I have quite an unstable source now. Was out for a time .

Myself I thought maybe I could make some DLL, that auto-injects in the conquer client, which basicly shows up your-characters on the account you logged in. I'm not out yet how I will do it First I should find (or ain't rich in time) a stable source.

Thanks,
Jackpotsvr