Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5017 HeavenBlessing Bug/Error.

Discussion on 5017 HeavenBlessing Bug/Error. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
5017 HeavenBlessing Bug/Error.

Okay, so as you see I am coding a 5017 source.

In my source I have Heaven Blessing coded but when the icon appears it stays, but when it passes around a whole day or 2 the icon dissapears.

Also, the character does not get 150 Stamina as they should. I would like to know how to handle the stamina so I can get it to go to 150(YES, I have set it to 150 in the source IF the player has HB -.-) and how to handle the icon dissapearing after a day or 2.

Plus, a little side bug, the other green icon does not appear next to the HB icon as well.

Any thoughts or ideas are accepted along with some help (:.
Old 10/22/2011, 15:42   #2

Received Thanks: 1,147
Icon: You probably don't send the right value, so it's disappear. The param of the MsgUserAttrib (Vitals? I don't have used LOTF since a long time...) is in seconds.

Int64 Seconds = 30 * 24 * 60 * 60;
Player.Send(MsgUserAttrib.Create(Player, Seconds, MsgUserAttrib.Type.BlessTime));

Stamina: You need to indicate to the client, with a bit field, that the user has blessed time. You can easily find the good action of MsgUserAttrib. The only time it was released, it was with NewestCOServer. So take a look. If you don't find it, I will give you the param. BUT search before...

For the rest, if you want to have the full things working. Like Offline TG, you'll need find the things yourself. There is no source with these things coded. (Actually, it's really not that hard.)
Old 10/23/2011, 02:10   #3

There is no point to debate on that in this topic, so go away maybe
Old 10/23/2011, 02:33   #4

>>Edited by pro4never<<
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
There is no point to debate on that in this topic, so go away maybe
The link to the server in your signature, is that french? Because I would really like to come visit if it is! =D
Old 10/23/2011, 03:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlackPlagu3x View Post
[...]The link to the server in your signature, is that french? Because I would really like to come visit if it is! =D
Yes, it's my french private server.
Old 10/23/2011, 04:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Yes, it's my french private server.
Would it be cool if I joined? I'm not French, nor do I know a lot of French, but I think it would help me learn faster if I was apart of a French community.
Old 10/23/2011, 04:09   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#cleaned

He fully answered your question. Your main issue being that you aren't sending the blessed status effect flag.

I'm going to go ahead and close this seeing as I don't care to clean the spam that will come in right as soon as people realize it's been cleaned. You guys really need to learn to just shut the hell up sometimes.
Closed Thread