Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poker System Coders Team

Discussion on Poker System Coders Team within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poker System Coders Team

hello guys .

I`m Looking for a team of coders to work on poker system !

we are all know no one can code the poker system alone , so we have to create a poker system coders team.

if anyone want to join the team , he have to tell us that here in this thread
Old 10/20/2011, 16:30   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I'm sorry as this will sound rather insulting hut you would have nothing to add to that type of a collaboration. Writing any new game system requires knowledge of packets, sniffing/structuring and most importantly c# itself and how your source works...

I really think you need to take a step back and start with basics then work your way up.to larger things. Personally I wouldn't be recommending anyone work on poker till they had already been able to write their own custom source without issue... It's not exactly small or simple to code
Old 10/20/2011, 16:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I'm sorry as this will sound rather insulting hut you would have nothing to add to that type of a collaboration. Writing any new game system requires knowledge of packets, sniffing/structuring and most importantly c# itself and how your source works...

I really think you need to take a step back and start with basics then work your way up.to larger things. Personally I wouldn't be recommending anyone work on poker till they had already been able to write their own custom source without issue... It's not exactly small or simple to code
oh , i can not say anything right now ! but i have to wait and see other post of guys here .
Old 10/20/2011, 17:57   #4

elite*gold: 28
Poker is perfectly capable of being coded solo. I could probably do it if I had more knowledge of structuring packets(which I dont care about)

But I think your just after free codes tbh.
Old 10/20/2011, 18:13   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Of course he's after the code. He's a leecher.
Nobody here is going to code that for him. NOBODY.
Old 10/20/2011, 19:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Of course he's after the code. He's a leecher.
Nobody here is going to code that for him. NOBODY.
not for me , but for us.
Old 10/21/2011, 01:24   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
not for me , but for us.
Alright, great idea... so we'll all make a group and code it together!
Oh, you can't code... so I guess that makes you not invited.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2011, 01:29   #8

Oh good luck ^_^
Old 10/21/2011, 01:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontSpeakToMe View Post
Oh good luck ^_^
i heard some peoples tried to code it. But they found error that all players getting same cards.

so why we don`t give it a try?

maybe it is hard. But it is not impossible.
Old 10/21/2011, 01:46   #10

Quote:
i heard some peoples tried to code it. But they found error that all players getting same cards.

so why we don`t give it a try?

maybe it is hard. But it is not impossible.
Why aren't you f*ing listening to anything we're saying?
Step back and code smaller things. There is nobody here that's going to code and release the poker system. We know it's not impossible- there's just no way in hell that you're getting it because the people that CAN code it aren't stupid enough to sell it to noobs.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2011, 04:13   #11

Quote:
Why aren't you f*ing listening to anything we're saying?
Step back and code smaller things. There is nobody here that's going to code and release the poker system. We know it's not impossible- there's just no way in hell that you're getting it because the people that CAN code it aren't stupid enough to sell it to noobs.
thanks for your polite and calling me noob, i can`t know what you can feel if i called you " Noob " for nothing ?

well , thanks again.
Old 10/21/2011, 05:56   #12

Quote:
thanks for your polite and calling me noob, i can`t know what you can feel if i called you " Noob " for nothing ?

well , thanks again.
You are a noob though. What's wrong with being a noob? It's not a bad word. It's a term meaning newbie. Newcomer. May I continue? And I'm calling you one for very good reasons:

1. You're not listening to what anyone experienced has to say.
2. You're acting ignorant with the subject.
3. You're acting arrogant in the community.

Now stop being arrogant. People aren't going to code this for you just because you say you want it. Start small like everyone else did here and work your way up.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2011, 22:23   #13

Quote:
You are a noob though. What's wrong with being a noob? It's not a bad word. It's a term meaning newbie. Newcomer. May I continue? And I'm calling you one for very good reasons:

1. You're not listening to what anyone experienced has to say.
2. You're acting ignorant with the subject.
3. You're acting arrogant in the community.

Now stop being arrogant. People aren't going to code this for you just because you say you want it. Start small like everyone else did here and work your way up.
i am working my way up as you said , but i am just asked for little help with it , and i asked what about creating a team to code it .

i am not wrong , i am just thinking good about people . that`s all.

I am not ignorant , arrogant , and not listening to what anyone experienced had to say.

*** bless you .
Old 10/21/2011, 22:29   #14

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Poker is not a small system... That's why everyone is telling you to start small.

Work on SIMPLE things.

Npcs, quests, mob spawns, small events, etc then work your way up to more advanced things (writing new packets, possibly try writing a basic bot just to get familiar with using them) then worry about medium features more along the lines of like... market stalls or something that just helps you apply the knowledge you learned.

Once you've done all of those sorts of things (or have the knowledge to comfortably do all of the above) then you could be USEFUL to such a poker collaboration... before that you're really of no use to that type of a collaboration.

I've offered to work with people on poker before not because it's too large or complex for a single person to code but because it's a big system that I don't have the time or interest to work on just myself (same attitude most people have towards it).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/21/2011, 22:36   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Poker is not a small system... That's why everyone is telling you to start small.

Work on SIMPLE things.

Npcs, quests, mob spawns, small events, etc then work your way up to more advanced things (writing new packets, possibly try writing a basic bot just to get familiar with using them) then worry about medium features more along the lines of like... market stalls or something that just helps you apply the knowledge you learned.

Once you've done all of those sorts of things (or have the knowledge to comfortably do all of the above) then you could be USEFUL to such a poker collaboration... before that you're really of no use to that type of a collaboration.

I've offered to work with people on poker before not because it's too large or complex for a single person to code but because it's a big system that I don't have the time or interest to work on just myself (same attitude most people have towards it).
aha , now i can understand what do you mean. but the point now is how to start learning C# , i am looking for easier way to start , i had selected Co project because it have more than a way to start code .