Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Just wanna ask what vps is good to use .

Discussion on Just wanna ask what vps is good to use . within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just wanna ask what vps is good to use .

Hello mates,

I just wanna ask what good vps to use that good ping in Philippines.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/13/2011, 07:14   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I'd be more concerned about where your target audience is living personally...

For cheap bandwidth you'll want europe (horrible ping in philippines though) or if you want to attract north american players you'll want us hosted...

Past that just look for reputable companies with cheap prices. I've used swvps a few times before and had no large complaints but I'm aware that other companies have become more budget friendly and started offering some better packages.

There's a TON of threads on this subject... just do some quick searches.
Old 10/13/2011, 07:40   #3

Thank you for the reply.
Old 10/13/2011, 20:30   #4

yes listen to pro, he knows what he's saying

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i wanna play some good ol conquer..
11/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
so i been long gone, but had this urge to play on a good server.. wondering if there is any that meets my expectations. 1. must not be ran by idiots 2. must not have way to pay to win (or pay to get any sort of advantage) 3. must not have any custom shit, original conquer with the same or low exp rates. 4. must be somewhat popular 5. no stupid fans/towers or potency
This my Pserver i wanna ppl say some poll to me my server good or not
09/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
my name : bahaa This my server and with some good frined help name : aosa i make this server with this new item i need ppl vote my item good or not http://www5.0zz0.com/2009/07/16/19/231511383.jpg
Anyone wanna give me any good accounts for free?
07/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Yah so I don't want people saying shutup and blablabla and make nasty comments. If anyone is quitting CO and wants to give up their char, w/ or w/out the gears. I'm here! ^^ So just pm me or something, telling me =D Thanks!
Wanna Join A Good EO Server !!
06/16/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Soo ... I don't want help NOW ! I only want to know some EO server with Good Compose Rate ,Good Drop Rate, etc... I see Pserver List buut ... Any Owners Of Pserver Can put here His/Her Server
wanna get rich? ;];] wanna pk in market?
03/30/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 67 Replies
you know you wanna know this sercret about conquer online but you must be also paticent.. OK when you get to lvl 40 go to the forest mine>go down the right ladder and then the right ladder again now go across and stop when you get to 062,019 on your coordiantes.. Then face north west to the wall.. Ok now the gems will come in time first you will get normal, then refine and finally supers.. If you move the process starts over so dont move..There are more mine spots but this is the only one i...