Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D-Soul PServers

Discussion on D-Soul PServers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
D-Soul PServers

Looking for servers with working D-Souls, Monks, Ninjas and second rebirth skills
Old 09/19/2011, 00:28   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
We have an advertising section, please use it.
Old 09/19/2011, 00:31   #3

elite*gold: 0
Only asking cause just cause they say they have it dont mean it works......

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Soul Spear Soul Bug(SWSRO?)
08/25/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
uh hi is there like another media pk2 for my bugged soul spear soul move. cuz the second attack does not work with the original
SjSRO / Soul Spear Soul Lv58 Skill Edit Lv76.
11/11/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi All . This My First PK2 Edition :) . I Think Some people so bored Old SkillS :) Soul Spear Soul And Soul Spear Emperor http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3676/lv58.jpg> ;>>Changed>>>http://img14.imageshac k.us/img14/2765/lv76.jpg DataPK2 http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/1067/dgrtvsjpg .gif
[SibiBOT] Soul Spear - Soul bug
06/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
I botting my char which is glavie, so of course I have Soul spear skills... Im was botting with Soul Spear - Soul from 58, now when i reach 71 and upgrade it to lv 7 bot dont want to find it...When it was lv 6 bot found it... U experts maybe now whats wrong with that? Thank you for answers and bye!
sibi bot soul spear soul
06/10/2009 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi , i just lvled up my soul spear soul to lvl 7 , and now my skill is gone from the list do any1 know a fix for this or do i have to live whit that?
Pservers Currently
04/23/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Its been a long time since Ive been to this site and even longer since Ive looked at anything for SRO. Last time I checked the only PServer I knew of was the Chinese one witch was way to laggy for me to play. Im just curious what is available right now and where to get the clients/patches and where to register. If there is anything organized enough to find it anyways. The other threads ive found so far either have broken links or none.