Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Convert Gold to CPs .. Is it real ?!!!!

Discussion on Convert Gold to CPs .. Is it real ?!!!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Convert Gold to CPs .. Is it real ?!!!!

Hello guys,

some ppl talking about a tool that convert gold 2 cps in private serv
u know gold is much easier to collect than cps

people got billions and saying its a tool can do that
client > 5095

Is that for real ?

Regards
Old 09/11/2011, 18:17   #2

As seeing that "some ppl" are probably fake at what they're doing, then no, it isn't real.
Old 09/11/2011, 19:30   #3

It is not real - Probably an NPC that converts gold into CPs. Or they are using a Dupe trick to dupe their gold then converted at an NPC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ANNO1777-1st browser game in which you can convert virtual currency into real money!
07/28/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
ANNO1777 is an economical, political and military simulator where you can fight other players, buy and sell slaves, build companies, buy and sell shares of other companies and many other things... You earn a commision of all slaves earnings! The virtual money that you earn in the game can be converted into real money and the minimum payout is 5€ by Paypal,Alertpay,Moneybrookers,Neteller...!! Click here to play: ...
{ReQuest} CONVERT GOLD TO SAGA TOKENS!!
11/06/2010 - Facebook - 13 Replies
Well other people here knows about this.... they said that, they can convert 100 gold = 1 saga token i think there using fiddler...
[C++] how to convert dec to hex?
05/11/2009 - C/C++ - 1 Replies
I need to convert a decimal integer into hex. The decimal integer is the value of a pointer and i need to get in hex to use it as a address for writeprocessmemory. So is there any way to convert a dec into a hex and use the hex value as a argument for writeprocessmemory? EDIT:meeh...forgot that the value is only displayed as decimal number -.- /close plz
convert [help]
11/20/2008 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm pretty new to stuff like reading Data out of games,such as warhammer. I found out the pointer + offset for the x / y / z / heading value right now and they're correct, found the same info in a forum, but my problem is, that in cheat engine it looks like this: X = Array of Byte = 55 6F 81 49 4bytes = 1233219413 float: 1060330.625 And I was wondering, how I can convert them in C# or in any other language, to get the correct value, which is telling me the x value.