Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website for Private Server!!!

Discussion on Website for Private Server!!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website for Private Server!!!

Hi guys, first of all, Good day guys...
I'd like to create a Website with some functions...

*Login/Logout.
*Premium Users account.
*Can buy VIP/Special items from Website even the server is Down/Maintenance.
*Admin can view Dashboard of the website so they can POST latest announcements and patches.
*Card System (Because I am PHP coder and I have experience on making Card System and Ive been working on onlinejobs as PHP programmer.)
*the basic Register/Changepassword/Change Info.
*Quest on website.

Isn't Interesting? Since I am just a Programmer, and I dont design templates..
now who can give me a good templates!!! (Yeah many good templates on google but I want UNIQUE GAME TEMPLATES for this said website.....)

BTW, I dont make CMS website...just a static website with some CMS's functions.. nah... So, if you are interested, Post the link of the template so I can download it and your email you you can get a copy of it!

BTW, I will use OOP Codes for PHP so ONLY a good programmer can change the code so we can avoid the "STEALING or My WEBSITE or LEECHING" words...... thanks :P

And Oh! what patch??? Because there are many Databases of PServers... the table for creating/registering are differents..

And Oh! what patch??? Because there are many Databases of PServers... the table for creating/registering are differents..

And I DONT make none MySQL Pservers....... :P