Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Elite-coEmu

Discussion on [Help] Elite-coEmu within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Elite-coEmu

Hello guys!.

Gonna check out the Elite-coEmu Source.
I decided to create a server i had before.

I have forgot EVERYTHING called c#/ code.

So i will start to work some with C# and see if i can remember anything..

All i have to know is this little problem

Quote:
MySqlReader r = new MySqlReader(cmd);<---Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
I'm Happy if i can get a answer that will help me through this problem

Cheers
Old 08/21/2011, 01:45   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
please do some searching. This has been posted a ton of times.

You're using a 64 bit os with 32 bit dll or vice versa it sounds like.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elite CoEmu problem
05/12/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
everytime i try to login to the server i get disconnected to the server please try to login later what in the client would be causing this i've downloaded the 5165client and the loader for it and i tryed using localip and my external ip and both give me the same error.
[Help]elite-coemu
08/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
when i try to buy something from shopping mall the item won't appear until i re log.it has to do with itembuy.cs using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.Linq; using System.Text; using System.Threading; using WorldServer.Networking; using WorldServer.Packets; using WorldServer.Structures;
Elite Coemu
07/20/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
what is bad about elite coemu ? iv seen a lot of people on this form say its no good but i do not see why can someone please tell me the reason for this.
Elite-CoEmu
07/09/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I need some help setting up Elite-CoEmu i keep getting errors im running on 64x OS so i switched the servers to 86x otherwise i get the error that is in the attached files like this for world server 10:41 - System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.2.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT:...
How do i get Elite CoEmu? please help!!!
06/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Okay so i have Elite Coemu downloaded and stuff but if someone could send me a tutorial how to install it? cause idk how to change from coemu to elite coemu please reply and stuff