Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP THE Egyption Puople

Discussion on HELP THE Egyption Puople within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow HELP THE Egyption Puople

[FONT="Comi
hi all i need to learn how can i make auto patch client 5095 by photo any thing
c Sans MS"][/FONT]

and i need bancho snow patch to the client
Old 08/20/2011, 07:16   #2

The flaming really isn't necessary. The fact that he is an Arab, shouldn't make a difference on how we treat him.

ThreadStarter - I did not fully understand what you want. Can you be a little more specific?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2011, 07:30   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by zTek View Post
The flaming really isn't necessary. The fact that he is an Arab, shouldn't make a difference on how we treat him.

ThreadStarter - I did not fully understand what you want. Can you be a little more specific?
I'm not saying he's stupid because he's an arab. I just think it's funny that his thread title is "HELP THE Egyption Puople" because ....

1. He raped the spelling of half of the words
2. He's implying that they're all mentally handicapped and that like they all need help.
and
3. Because of the simplicity of what he wants..
Is it that hard to use the search box? o.O

And I'm not flaming. I'm just calling things as they are.
Sorry that I'm realistic.
Old 08/20/2011, 09:46   #4

Wow. Sorry
This thread fails so hard.

I didn't say anything about harassing donkeys.
Also, I'm not helping anyone because nobody helped me as a noob.
My ***- am I a miracle then or are these people just dumb as **** and don't understand how to search a forum or any website for information? I'm not giving these people a break because they don't deserve one and because they need to be broken in like shoes on hot pavement. It's reality and it's not my fault that they can't learn things on their own. If African kids that don't know how to read can learn chemistry in English in 2 months then this idiot can learn how to search a forum.

PS: I'm not against arabs.
He can be a Smurf for all I care. I just HATE stupid people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 10:28   #5

I'm sorry but that is a little ridiculous.

About the Donkeys, I was referring to John.
When you started coding, I seen you post help threads a number of times.
You get furious when people say things or do things that you don't like - so it's kind of hypocritical you can call all of these people bad names, but you hate it when it's done to you.
He is not stupid just because he don't know how to code C#. A lot of people don't know how to code anything for that matter, and they're not stupid.

I've been trying to avoid arguments, but what people around here say is nonsense.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 10:45   #6

Quote:

You get furious when people say things or do things that you don't like - so it's kind of hypocritical you can call all of these people bad names, but you hate it when it's done to you.
He is not stupid just because he don't know how to code C#. A lot of people don't know how to code anything for that matter, and they're not stupid.

I've been trying to avoid arguments, but what people around here say is nonsense.
Read the thread...
What you are saying is nonsense. This thread has nothing to do with C#. It's just a lazy *** / ignorant person that can't search a forum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 11:53   #7

I didn't say this thread has anything to do with C#. I was stating that you made it sound like - anyone who doesn't know C# is an idiot; which they're not.

Did you ever think that he tried to search the forum, and didn't find what he was looking for?

I've seen a few posts by you lately bashing other members. There is not a reason to do so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 11:56   #8

Quote:
I didn't say this thread has anything to do with C#. I was stating that you made it sound like - anyone who doesn't know C# is an idiot; which they're not.

Did you ever think that he tried to search the forum, and didn't find what he was looking for?

I've seen a few posts by you lately bashing other members. There is not a reason to do so.
Sorry Decker, but I'm not going to deal with your ****. This is why we all hate you.
I'm realistic to people. Why would I pretend to be someone I'm not? I don't feel for you or this person because there's nothing more to this. Stop defending someone that doesn't need defending. Drama drama drama.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 12:02   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I bash members?
Sorry if I'm realistic to people.
Stop defending someone that you can't defend. You can't even defend yourself Decker.
Oh gawd here it goes...

I'm not gonna listen to you whine Fang, I have more important things to do.

I'm not defending anyone, it's horse **** that you and other members think it's funny to just come on other peoples threads, bash them, and spam with no reason at all.

I'm not gonna argue with you Fang.
Old 08/20/2011, 12:06   #10

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Sorry Decker, but I'm not going to deal with your ****. This is why we all hate you.
I'm realistic to people. Why would I pretend to be someone I'm not? I don't feel for you or this person because there's nothing more to this. Stop defending someone that doesn't need defending. Drama drama drama.
I like Decker.

You guys do realize your arguing over a forum right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/20/2011, 13:25   #11

Too much offtopics?
@Fang ..Don't post an answer if you hate someone who posted the question!
@zTek .. i like the way you think
@my bro egy ... . Use search . for autopatcher and select "Search Entire Posts".
Old 08/20/2011, 13:56   #12

Quote:
Read the thread...
What you are saying is nonsense. This thread has nothing to do with C#. It's just a lazy *** / ignorant person that can't search a forum.
OR he don't know what to search, don't know what words to use assuming his English is not that well or he is just a bit confused about how everything works.

@Haters & Flamers,
Get some respect, just because you're better than him and you know the things, then it might not be as easy for him. You don't know his age, so he could be a kid on what? 12 years or what, maybe with 0 experience of Private Servers or coding at all, which I guess. Instead posting ****, then at least guide him in the right direction, I agree with Decker here. He is not bugging any of you with the same question or spamming at all, like a lot others, but whatever.

@OP,
I assume you're using binary, so I can't really help as I have 0 experience with binaries. There is not much support for binaries in this forum as it's illegal to use.
Old 08/20/2011, 18:04   #13

elite*gold: 28
Quote:

Dude its how it goes, im an arse in the most immature/annoying way possible. thats just me. and I'm loved for it dearly <3

More to the point, the help I received wasnt exactly, the best. I had to learn coding I just had to, if I hadn't you'd bet I would still be Para. I tore that name to shit.

Is this becuase I was pissed at you on msn? Dont take it personally, some shit happend in Real life that day
#edit
I didnt for one second say he was stupid. I was just being an ass, people were an ass to me, especially the mod Tane, Now, I respect that dude, he said some things, with no intention to help, which just motivated me to learn and show him right. Now when I ask him for help, he knows I know im worthy of this help, he might not know it but I sure do.

I love being called names, specially from you CoderMachine, hehe, still not crying bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang
Wow. Sorry
This thread fails so hard.

I didn't say anything about harassing donkeys.I fucking lol'd so hard. LOL.
Also, I'm not helping anyone because nobody helped me as a noob.
My god- am I a miracle then or are these people just dumb as fuck and don't understand how to search a forum or any website for information? I'm not giving these people a break because they don't deserve one and because they need to be broken in like shoes on hot pavement. It's reality and it's not my fault that they can't learn things on their own. If African kids that don't know how to read can learn chemistry in English in 2 months then this idiot can learn how to search a forum.

PS: I'm not against arabs.
He can be a Smurf for all I care. I just HATE stupid people.
@Lost solider; sup bro long time no see.

But honestly, That reminded me.

If it wasnt the sexy ass -Impulse- I would be a noob. His source taught me virtually everything to do with c#. Use newestcoserver, code some npcs, code small things and then move onto impulse's pro source.

Nullable; He motivated me alot to continue coding, he helped me a fuck load, and I have massive respect for him.
#edit
@Bauss, Yeah I do agree with you, I didnt say I didnt have respect for him exactly kinda, yeah. People like me, etc just are not willing to help and therefor get bored and troll the forums

However, I feel he needs to get a mentor, Like you, or me(hell no), InfamousNoone, saint or andy. Not that they would spend there time doing it but he needs it. He needs to search tuts and shit. One way, Use impulses or your basic source, or even fangs for the fuck of it.
I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU FIND IMPULSES SOURCE AND TAKE THE FIRST YEAR COURSE AT which im considering taking myself to advance.