Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help 5375 =)

Discussion on Help 5375 =) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Help 5375 =)

Hey. iv searched in the forum and cant find a guide how to make a 5375 website or register page... if someone have pls post here ill be grateful

=)
Old 08/19/2011, 01:42   #2

I don't see why you call it "5375 website". Websites aren't made for specific patches like you mentioned. You can design the website however you wanted and it wouldn't have anything to do with your server patch.

Now if your referring to the Registration Page being framed on your website, I could understand that.

PM me your MSN.
Old 08/19/2011, 08:32   #3

Go to Google and type "How to make a website".
Old 08/19/2011, 09:13   #4

i put here an website ..."conquer site v2" (design and a part of code by ilai) ...just change the database name ,tables name , rows name ...etc
Old 08/20/2011, 18:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Go to Google and type "How to make a website".
i know how i can make a website but i need a reg page guide...

Old 08/20/2011, 19:04   #6

elite*gold: 28
Learn what are behind websites, the coding language(you dont have to learn it) its HTML/PHP/CSS/Java/ASP etc.

Google "website templates" edit it and vola.
Old 08/21/2011, 05:19   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Learn what are behind websites, the coding language(you dont have to learn it) its HTML/PHP/CSS/Java/ASP etc.

Google "website templates" edit it and vola.

dude
i dont need a guide how to make a website.. i only need a guid to make a register page for 5375 ...
Old 08/21/2011, 19:05   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadajxs View Post
dude
i dont need a guide how to make a website.. i only need a guid to make a register page for 5375 ...
They are the exact same thing.

If you know how to make a basic website then you most likely have SOME idea of how to use php. If not google a simple 'register page sql' and follow along with the guide.

All you're doing is...

-Accepting user input
-Validating user input (most public register scripts don't seem to... this is a BAD idea)
-Submitting user input into a database

annndd you're done.

There is no such thing as a source specific registration page (excluding flatfile databases. Those require a bit different approach). All you need to do is modify the table and column names to work with your source.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2011, 00:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
They are the exact same thing.

If you know how to make a basic website then you most likely have SOME idea of how to use php. If not google a simple 'register page sql' and follow along with the guide.

All you're doing is...

-Accepting user input
-Validating user input (most public register scripts don't seem to... this is a BAD idea)
-Submitting user input into a database

annndd you're done.

There is no such thing as a source specific registration page (excluding flatfile databases. Those require a bit different approach). All you need to do is modify the table and column names to work with your source.

=) .. usefull answer... thx