Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Saving halos in source 5375

Discussion on Saving halos in source 5375 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Saving halos in source 5375

i Was wondering whats Wrong in Class pk halos that They cant be saved idk y although i've added all of them in navicat and i've sorted em inside EntiteTable.cs and added saving Codes but it seems that smthing wrong so if any1 could tell me whats wrong and how to fix it btw Guildwar halos Are saved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem in Saving the Halos
07/25/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Im using Source 5375 which contain Class pk and elite one too but when i dc and login the Halos Disappear and i got same problem with GUild Awarder npc So it makes a bug that the gl of winning guild can claim millions of awards at same time So ..Can any1 tell me How to make Source Save halos including elite , class pk and Guildwar halos ???
can any one help me in source 5375
05/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ineed some tell me how can i mae cps drop in any map i need and i wanna teratordragon drop soul items can any one tell me how to make that and thanks fpr all
[Help]Saving Halos (in OldCODB)
01/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
okay so my plan is to save the Halos (i assume you all know what that is) in OldCODB same as the other things such as, Nobility. Nobility saves the names of people inside the Nobility.dat in OldCODB. So I found out where it sends the info save to OldCODB which is in Database.cs. So I'm trying to make something similar to saving Halos. (so that when you log out it gets saved so that when you re-log you still have it.) So I'm taking this as an example. But I noticed It's only 1 of these...