Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GeneralData

Discussion on GeneralData within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GeneralData

Please can you tell me what is this Unknown GeneralData 408 and Unknown Type 1037 length 28 please can you help me,,, and about the patch 5507 is the ConquerItem Packet have changes? if there are can you tell me? I am also wondering the correct offset of NobilityRank.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GeneralData Subtype: 408?
08/02/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Anybody know what DataPacket subtype: 408 is? Regards, Dread
[Info] Order of what GeneralData subtypes are asked for upon Login
04/24/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hey, Well im busy writing a source and my next step was to handle the GeneralData subtypes when you get when you login, I had no idea what order these were and I didnt really want to login everytime I did a subtype. So I made this little list(took.. 30 seconds with a finished source already made to create) Nothing really helpful but i'm sure it could save someone some time.
[Request]Info about the GeneralData
03/07/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i want to know what should i send as! Entity_ID,Value_A ,Value_B,Value_C,Value_D,Value_E, so what is the Entity_ID,value_a etc!! coz i dont understand how it's working thnx
Whats wrong with this GeneralData 5180 Packet ( impulse's )
06/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
here's a packet and I updated from the 5180 that was released but doesnt seem to want to work using System; namespace Conquer_Online_Server.Network.GamePackets { public class GeneralData : Writer, Interfaces.IPacket { public const ushort SetLocation = 74,