Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TrueClassic?

Discussion on TrueClassic? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TrueClassic?

Does anyone here know if/when the private server TrueClassic will be back up? It went down sometime yesterday and I'm just wondering if I should give up hope or not.

I was actually starting to get back into CO after quitting for like 4 years so this would really suck if the servers dead. I can't stand the CP's and other bullshit thats on other servers.

Does anyone know of another good classic server that has all the things that made CO fun before TQ decided to turn it into a giant fagfest?

Thanks
James
Old 07/27/2011, 05:30   #2

It won't and this thread will explain why. I hope you will scan your PC.

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 06:01   #3

Wow thats so ******. No wonder why my internet got killed after I installed that patch. I'm installing Kaspersky as I type this.

It's sad. They actually had a pretty good server going and they decided to throw it all away because of some stupid argument. I guess the joke's on them though since they only hurt themselves in the long run.

Thanks for the link. If you hadn't shown me that my PC would have stayed infected indefinitely
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2011, 06:05   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStainD View Post
Wow thats so ******. No wonder why my internet got killed after I installed that patch. I'm installing Kaspersky as I type this.

It's sad. They actually had a pretty good server going and they decided to throw it all away because of some stupid argument. I guess the joke's on them though since they only hurt themselves in the long run.

Thanks for the link. If you hadn't shown me that my PC would have stayed infected indefinitely
They are nothing, than scriptkiddies.
Old 07/27/2011, 07:02   #5

Go here if you're interested in the progress on a REAL 1.0 source ->
Old 07/27/2011, 07:41   #6

Thanks for the links. I've already started downloading Love2Hate.

By chance did you have an archer on Qonquer named Lateralus? If so I think we might know each other lol
Old 07/27/2011, 07:44   #7

Quote:
Thanks for the links. I've already started downloading Love2Hate.

By chance did you have an archer on Qonquer named Lateralus? If so I think we might know each other lol
I did... But I also gave it away to a real life friend, and I think he sold it. Off-topic, but staind's new single is sweet. Always liked their earlier stuff a LOT more than later stuff. They pull heavy off well haha.
Old 07/27/2011, 07:58   #8

Haha that's such a coincidence man, I'm the guy he sold it to. Ended up turning it into a SM archer with almost full 2 soc lol. Small world eh?

About Staind, I love pretty much all their albums, but I agree, their earlier stuff was a lot better. Everything kinda went downhill after Break the Cycle. If you like the heavy stuff try listening to their first album called Tormented.
Old 07/27/2011, 08:10   #9

Quote:
Haha that's such a coincidence man, I'm the guy he sold it to. Ended up turning it into a SM archer with almost full 2 soc lol. Small world eh?

About Staind, I love pretty much all their albums, but I agree, their earlier stuff was a lot better. Everything kinda went downhill after Break the Cycle. If you like the heavy stuff try listening to their first album called Tormented.
Definitely a small world. Tormented is one of my favorite albums too.
Old 07/27/2011, 08:33   #10

Sound like we've got a lot in common lol. Do you have a char on Love2Hate? It'd be nice to start on a new server and actually know somebody.
Old 07/27/2011, 09:58   #11

Quote:
Sound like we've got a lot in common lol. Do you have a char on Love2Hate? It'd be nice to start on a new server and actually know somebody.
Yeah, I'm Lateralus[PM]. I'm really only on to test something, as we're developing a 1.0 source... we can't use the TQ bins forever (or much longer).
Old 07/27/2011, 22:17   #12

Ah ok then. I might hit you up in game just to chat.