Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spawning character at log in

Discussion on Spawning character at log in within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Spawning character at log in

Hello, does anyone know where is the teleport code written where people are sent by when they log in? (in 12Tails source)
I mean like
Code:
client.Entity.Teleport(1002, 386, 395);
I want the characters to be spawned/teleported in Birth Village so they will talk to a NPC telling them they want to be teleported to Twin City.
I tried searching for (with exactly the right coords where the char spawns in Twin City but I can't find it)
Code:
client.Entity.Teleport(1002, 386, 395);
I mean if I will modify the code to
Code:
client.Entity.Teleport(1030, 70, 100);
it will send all new characters to Birth Village.
BUT I CAN'T FIND WHERE.
Thanks!
Old 07/26/2011, 14:28   #2

i know, that was only a random ID, i just don't know WHERE is the code located in 12Tails source, the code that spawns/sends your NEW CHARACTER in Twin City, I want to change this, I want to be spawned/sent to Birth Village, but I CAN'T find the code, I know its something like:
Code:
client.Entity.Teleport(1002, 389, 368);

12Tails, please help me!
Old 07/26/2011, 14:47   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Check the database to see the default values. I know my source simply used a default value when you inserted a new character to the database to set its Map/X/Y and some other values to a pre-set value.

The easiest way is just track through the character creation code. Find it (if you need to ask how... do a bit of reading before you continue with coding... Just do some simple searches related to the subject inside the source. You'll find it). Then follow each method as they are executed. Sooner or later you will find a section where the position is being set/changed before the character is completely logged in.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 18:23   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpDerpNigga View Post
i know, that was only a random ID, i just don't know WHERE is the code located in 12Tails source, the code that spawns/sends your NEW CHARACTER in Twin City, I want to change this, I want to be spawned/sent to Birth Village, but I CAN'T find the code, I know its something like:
Code:
client.Entity.Teleport(1002, 389, 368);

12Tails, please help me!
Open your database in Navicat or whatever, change the default values for the Map, X, and Y to be what you want. Done.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 21:38   #5

Thanks both of you!
I got it!