Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Small Questions , get in Please

Discussion on Small Questions , get in Please within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Small Questions , get in Please

Hey There,

1- is there any release For a server content Monk/arena , or what is the last patch that i can make server with it , cuz im not good at C++/C# ?

2- Is It Possible to host the server on my Pc to test it , becuz last time i made server im the only one who could connect to it , other PC's couldnt ..?

3- How Much it Cost to Host it in a Server with cool rams ,speed .. etc ?

And thanks so much
Old 07/23/2011, 18:27   #2

1. If you would search you would find that answer. (yes)

2. Yes it's possible, there are many guides teaching you to make a server on your pc. (yes)

3. It varies- When I had a server, I bought a $19 one from swvps
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2011, 18:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zTek View Post
1. If you would search you would find that answer. (yes)

2. Yes it's possible, there are many guides teaching you to make a server on your pc. (yes)

3. It varies- When I had a server, I bought a $19 one from swvps
thanks but i did searched , and all what i found is patch 5165 or Lower .

i'll be grateful if u give me link to any of these guildes ..

and thx again

Similar Threads Similar Threads
small SQL questionS
07/11/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello! Guyz want to help if anyone do fix already next problem: 1. When use 'change name stone' got message - "name already in use" when i writing new name and turk OK button ,but will write correct name. 2. When try to make a guild, guild make but after relog guild are close auto-deleted from Guild Master list. 3. Time to time guilds darks and light are MERGE and got in 1 guild 2 many guild master and darks and lights peoples in 1 guild list, can speak with darks too:confused: 4. When...
Just some small questions.
11/14/2010 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Alright, laying down the nub questions while I'm bored and remember them. First, NAGC's new hero dungeon patch did not include the song for hero dungeon. Could someone upload it while still keeping it's original file name? And a regular question. I keep seeing threads with horrible grammar about this "GC Mania" hack for NAGC. Could I politely ask for the thread showing any updates on it?
Small Questions :)
03/02/2010 - Diablo 2 - 4 Replies
^^ 1. Kennt jemand villeicht eine seite wo ich Via sms D2 Items kaufen kann...??? 2. Ist schon bekannt wann das Ladder reset anfängt :P? 3. Kann man cd keys bei jsp kaufen:P???
New here, small questions
10/20/2009 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
Hi all, I'm new here on the Private SRO section, and I became interested in testing those p.servers, but I got some small problems: My internet link is low band, 500kbps, so it's hard to download all those clients around the forum just to test the games. I got now the 1.217 and 1.150 versions. What I want to know is: 1. Is there a small patch for those versions to run in private servers? (Like in L2, that u just download the system folder to switch from servers) 2. Are those...