Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Client Memory leak .

Discussion on Conquer Client Memory leak . within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,107
Conquer Client Memory leak .

i have no idea why the hell is it acting that way . but right after i patched the client up to 5513 the memory leak started its like 400kb every 1 sec .

and it happens only on the login screen cus if i login to the game everything goes back to what it was when i first opened the client and the memory usage goes back to 97 or so .

the last time i checked it the memory usage was about 1.8 GB which is ****** up.

you can see it in the video .

so any idea on how to fix it whats causing it or whatever ?
Old 07/21/2011, 21:01   #2

Could be a computer issue.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 21:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Could be a computer issue.
nope i have the edited trinityco client and its patch 5511 and when i open it it runs smooth and the memory usage is never higher than 76 MB.

i downloaded a fresh copy of the TQ client and patched it up and yet its the same **** .
Old 07/21/2011, 21:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
nope i have the edited trinityco client and its patch 5511 and when i open it it runs smooth and the memory usage is never higher than 76 MB.

i downloaded a fresh copy of the TQ client and patched it up and yet its the same **** .
If it's the same, no matter what client, then it's most likely a problem with your pc.
Old 07/21/2011, 21:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
If it's the same, no matter what client, then it's most likely a problem with your pc.
i have tried everything . flash player/direct X/nvidia/etc lol even the stuff that might have nothing to do with it . but its the same and what makes it weird is the trinityco client cus it works great unlike the original TQ client (After the last few patches).
Old 07/21/2011, 21:45   #6

elite*gold: 80
Quote:

Last i checked 5511 != 5513. Invalid comparison.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 22:16   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Tone down you graphics to it's defaults and see if that fixes it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/21/2011, 22:49   #8

no wonder i'm the only one that is having this problem .
it's my graphic card its on fire and i think i need a new one it's a 500MB GF (support 1GB) card which means its feeding on the ram not only the 500MB. and knowing that its ****** it'll never stop thought i have to replace it .

the trinityco client made it cus it has no flash **** on the login screen it has a .jpg image instead :P

ohh and thanks guys .
Old 07/21/2011, 23:13   #9

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
no wonder i'm the only one that is having this problem .
it's my graphic card its on fire and i think i need a new one it's a 500MB GF (support 1GB) card which means its feeding on the ram not only the 500MB. and knowing that its ****** it'll never stop thought i have to replace it .

the trinityco client made it cus it has no flash **** on the login screen it has a .jpg image instead :P

ohh and thanks guys .
Check your settings before you rip it out.
The one in my laptop can support a total memory bandwidth of x (not going to brag) GB/s, but if I set it to use all of that for little games like Conquer Online, it'll freak out my laptop and leak memory.
Old 07/21/2011, 23:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Check your settings before you rip it out.
The one in my laptop can support a total memory bandwidth of x (not going to brag) GB/s, but if I set it to use all of that for little games like Conquer Online, it'll freak out my laptop and leak memory.
the thing is the small fan that is supposed to keep the card cool has stopped working and i dont know if its too late and the card is already damaged or what . its been like that for a while and i hope its not to late :P