Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Creation Problems

Discussion on Character Creation Problems within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 06/19/2011, 22:43   #16

elite*gold: 28
Using the same Auth UID?
Old 06/19/2011, 22:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
Using the same Auth UID?
It gets to character info perfectly every single time. There's something wrong in between sending the character info and the client requesting 10010:74. My character info packet looks correct though and nothing is appearing on packet sniffs. TQ's server works just fine making it so it's not a client problem.

Edit:
#request close.
Problem solved: for some really freaky reason, my client doesn't like meshes logging in that are over 2000. Thanks for the help and support you guys.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Character Creation
06/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everybody...first of all I'm using LOTF 5017 MySQL based. I want to know how can I check if the character name is already taken because it will crash the server if the name is the same with an existing one and I don't know to to make a check...Help? Thanks in advance :)
Character creation bug
01/18/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
I made a new character on the new server Deribelle yesterday, to reserve the name for a new account i would make later. Today 24 hours later i deleted the char and already had another client with character creation window open, i tried to create a char with the same name like right after i deleted the original one and it says character name already taken. logged off on both accounts tried again same thing. After i tried this with a completely random name like x48e78 and same problem. Any...
character creation ?
04/02/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
is there a way now for EU/USA players to use only the character creation function ?
Character Creation (help please)
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I am new to ecsro, and whenever i try to make a character and i try to do a name "unique check" it always says "Invalid name, Invalid Letters" How come? and when i try to only use 1 number or letter it says "Exceeded Letter limit" even though i only used 1 character. Can anyone help me please?
[AID] Problems For Creation of SCRIPTS
05/30/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
In English Good… exactly after for asistir the V.Tutorial of the DRAGON that was disponabilizada in Proper " AGBOT" … As I only say to Portuguese… " I am using tradutor" I did not understand for example: for add one step of walk of a position to another one. We must before presses F8, during and later. of click of the position. with limete of time of 5 SEGS. But I did not understand as to faser to select it one npc. FORMER: to open a trunk… I F8 squeeze and clico in npc or the name. more it...