Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error with shops in version 3575

Discussion on Error with shops in version 3575 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error with shops in version 3575

Why do I boot the server? when I buy an item in this store?

But if I can buy other items excepting the Soul Gears, what is missing from my client?
Old 06/12/2011, 19:22   #2

[sarcasm] 3575? the source is old,so you can't add soul gears
Old 06/13/2011, 18:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodolinobobo View Post
[sarcasm] 3575? the source is old,so you can't add soul gears
Well you say the 5375 is old version but when I get to lvl 100 give me a DragonSoul and I can purify the ArtfactPurification and stays put DragonSoul then you say that is not like the SoulGear and what does not exist in my version yet?

Then on the client because I have pictures of myself SoulGears download the client patch 5369 and 5375 well I hope to clarify my doubts thanks and if anyone mounting this version of the source and speak Spanish to say and so I understand better thanks
Old 06/13/2011, 18:53   #4

lordxcalus add me here