Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plese help for SubCLass for Source 5375

Discussion on Plese help for SubCLass for Source 5375 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plese help for SubCLass for Source 5375

ples help for SubClass he dont save in Source me Close acc and opean agian he not sava my have Proplem in Source see ScreenShot

1:
2:
3:
Old 06/12/2011, 08:47   #2

any one can help me
Old 08/28/2011, 14:26   #3

help

Tags
++++++

Similar Threads Similar Threads
plese help for Source 5375 For Effect not work
06/22/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
all looking in this Pictuer ples help 1:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting 2:ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting help ples i need help for Guild Arsenal is not work in source
hel whit subclass 5375
06/10/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
good I have a problem with sub classes when I take a class I get everything right but when I disconnect and re-entered the helper class is disappearing look at this first photo appear with Level 1 sub class ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting and in this second picture off me and went back inside and I have no sub class need help please ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting this is my database of subclass what i need?
[HELP] I need help in source 5375
06/06/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello all friends, I need help to edit the source of my skill, because I noticed it this q with a difference in the wake of the attack I think is a bit slow when using skills like ss or fb and others wanted to know which file and if possible the line I must move ok now thanks.:handsdown: =( oh my god, no have help to me here =(
can any one help me in source 5375
05/21/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ineed some tell me how can i mae cps drop in any map i need and i wanna teratordragon drop soul items can any one tell me how to make that and thanks fpr all
Help Plese In Source 5095
09/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hi Guys I Use Source & Need HElp to Make WaponMaster Upgrade Any Item For Max lvl 130 No More. same: The Ring Or Boot Or Weapon > when i upgrade it from lvl 130 it's upgrade it to 185 & I Not like that. only any 1 can Upgrade any item to 130 no more cuz i want sell lvl 185 items in shop For Cps . Any 1 can help me And Srry For My Bad English :D:D:D