Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting GMs DEVs and Beta Testers

Discussion on Recruiting GMs DEVs and Beta Testers within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at
Old 06/06/2011, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Read the stickies please.

Closed.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/06/2011 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at [email protected]
06/06/2011 - Aion Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello we are recruiting Developers, People who want to learn how to edit files, GMs, and Beta Testers for new and upcoming private servers of the latest MMORPG's out there its a free opportunity to learn and have fun on on a free private server if interested please private message me or email me at [email protected]
Recruiting DEVS for private server
05/23/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 11 Replies
recruiting devs for private server, with solid knowledge contact for pm or [email protected]
[REcruiting] i need good coders and devs
11/09/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
if u can help me that would be great just add me on msn or contact me on here [email protected] also need hex editors