Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoFuture 4351

Discussion on CoFuture 4351 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CoFuture 4351

I'm thinking about starting a project to create a leveling server out of this source. Many of you may say just to create my own source but i am not advanced enough for that currently so i will stick with this.

What i am asking of you here is if you know of any problems with this source. If you have used this source could you please gimme a low down on some of the issues that i should deal with or somethings that are poorly coded? Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Salmon.
Old 06/01/2011, 23:03   #2

elite*gold: 80
P4N has got some guides around here about that server im fairly sure. He might know some things if youd just ask him.
Old 06/01/2011, 23:16   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Korv who was one of the main coders of it has mentioned a few times that there aren't any huge holes in the source but he'd still only recommend it for stealing packet information from (and even then it's missing or has incorrect packets for a few)

I've posted a bit of info about it but there has never been much of an active community around that source. That being said I did enjoy learning from working on it and it helped me a lot seeing as I was already comfortable with coemu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2011, 02:09   #4

elite*gold: 0
Thanks. I was misled of what patch this was. It isn't 4351.
Old 06/02/2011, 08:56   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There's a bunch of versions of cofuture... not sure what patch exactly but there is definitely a conquer 1.0 patch of cofuture floating around the net.