Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WareHouse Items, DragonSoul Offset

Discussion on WareHouse Items, DragonSoul Offset within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WareHouse Items, DragonSoul Offset

Anyone has the DragonSoulID Offset for WareHouse Items ?
Old 05/21/2011, 18:32   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Umm... refineries and dragon souls are their own packet. Not part of iteminfo/warehouseitem packets.

You need to send them as a 'paired packet' if you want to display them correctly.

Something like...

user.Send(ItemInstance);
if(ItemInstance.RefineryData != null)
user.Send(RefineryArtifactPacket.Create(ItemInstan ce.RefineryData));
if(ItemInstance.ArtifactData != null)
user.Send(RefineryArtifactPacket.Create(ItemInstan ce.ArtifactData));
Old 05/21/2011, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Umm... refineries and dragon souls are their own packet. Not part of iteminfo/warehouseitem packets.

You need to send them as a 'paired packet' if you want to display them correctly.

Something like...

user.Send(ItemInstance);
if(ItemInstance.RefineryData != null)
user.Send(RefineryArtifactPacket.Create(ItemInstan ce.RefineryData));
if(ItemInstance.ArtifactData != null)
user.Send(RefineryArtifactPacket.Create(ItemInstan ce.ArtifactData));
i know that but ware house items is something else, and i tried to send the dragonSoul packet as well for warehouse items does not do anything
Old 05/21/2011, 21:19   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Ooh... ignore me then ^^.

I was going to be coding warehouses this next week so obviously I don't know what I'm talking about :P

<edit>

also wow @ me messing up what I said... you obviously don't send the refinery packet twice..
Thanks
1 User