Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Client crash...

Discussion on Client crash... within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Client crash...

@NVM REQUEST CLOSE/DELETE!
Old 05/21/2011, 15:20   #2

can u tell as wat was wrong so if it faced us we can fix it ?
Old 05/21/2011, 16:30   #3

already fixed ^^
there was something wrong at the .exe... i just changed it and it's working normal now... thankx...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Client Crash
12/02/2021 - Dekaron Private Server - 23 Replies
hello epvps , i'v added new new items from dk korean ( costumes ) i'v got them on itemcash and on item shape and that shits , i can spawn and i can see texture and everything . but when i put them on costume slot my client crash . may u help me ? *for who says dk Korean got another item cash columns i'v removed columns and made it for action 3 server files and same for item_shape
client crash
05/13/2010 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
im using rexignation bypass 2.3.4 and i have a CE files that have hacks and are working before the maintenance on dekaron global may 13. now ive tried to do it again but my client crashes. is there changes i should make? help me please
Client Crash
06/12/2009 - Private Server - 9 Replies
If I click on the IV bag or inventory slot or smthng (the extra storage space on the left in ur inventory that closes your client window when clicked), does that crash my client so it will not save my data?