Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PHPS OR WEBSITE TO VERSION 5165

Discussion on PHPS OR WEBSITE TO VERSION 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post PHPS OR WEBSITE TO VERSION 5165

Hello, someone can release a site for 5165 available for download?
Or just phps?
My source is C#"Sharp" 5165
I need that much.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(Release)Website/ranking for implule's 5165 source
05/05/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies
My website/ranking release's for impulse's 5165 source Website ScreenShot using roseonline template This is a website that has ranking and is setup to work with impulse's 5165 it wouldn't take to much time to change it to work with different sources. Apon request has to be a mysql source though. ~I plan to add more and clean up the .php files more if people show interest in this release it still has some roseonline content inside of some files....
[Release]Website for 5165
08/03/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
i've been working on this site for a couple days now i'm just starting to learn php so it might not be the best site out there but its a start only thing that doesn't work is the players online but just follow this guide for that to work http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/488643-release-websitecheck-total-logge d-5165-a.html credits to -Shunsui- for releaseing the website total logged in check to view the website goto http://142.163.71.83/index.php Edit:...
Problem mit .phps+Apache [V15 Root]
10/12/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
So... haben nen root und n großes Problem... Xampp is installiert, Mysql läuft Apache läuft ... naja... nich so ganz.. Xampp-Apache-Starter will immer auf Port 80 connecten.. obwohl in der httpd.conf 443 steht... auf jeden fall: egal welche php ich versuche aufzurufen ( mit localhost/xampp/reg/reg.php z.b.), ich bekomm immer n 404 Error File Not Found. ( auch bei den index.php's ) so.. was tun?:mad:
[REQUEST]5165 Conquer.exe Removed Website Popup
09/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, Not sure if this is the right section, but whatever. Does anybody have a 5165 Conquer.exe that ONLY has the website removed when you logout? So no wall jump, or pm commands. If you don't have one but know how to make, please use my conquer.exe attached to this post. Thanks,
[HELP] I need a 5165 website!
02/28/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Hello, I am winning to pay for a website with the following features for 5165: asy to edit! - full guide how to edit! - FULL template - Chat script - Forum script - Forum registration/login script - Account registration (unique, full info, professional)