Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] 5095 - Disconnect

Discussion on [Question] 5095 - Disconnect within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] 5095 - Disconnect

So I have been setting up the elite-coemu source. It took me a while to find all the missing files, but now i got everything working. As in the world server and login server work fine. There is one problem though. When I try to login to my client, it says "Error: Disconnected with game server. Please login the game again!" And no matter how many times i try it, this always comes up. SO i was hoping someone would help me ^^ Thanks!

#EDIT: Okay so I'm messing around with it and this is what I'm getting

[CODE=] [LoginServer][Error] Could not connect to WorldServer!
System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A request to send or receive data was disallowed because the socket is not connected and (when sending on a datagram socket using a sendto call) no address was supplied
at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Send(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, [/CODE]
Old 05/07/2011, 05:54   #2

What IP are you using to host the server?
Old 05/07/2011, 20:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yup Stigs View Post
What IP are you using to host the server?
I'm using a hamachi atm.
Old 05/08/2011, 23:02   #4

I've never used elite coemu but in the original coemu source, there is a .dll used that was x32 (libeay.dll) (if you have vista or x32) that needed to be replaced with an x64 version. Beta_Limit released a compatible .dll.. Search on epvp for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Can I Make 5095 On My CPU
10/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
i have windows-7 ram 3.00 GB RAM 64-bit
[Question]//Version Switch 5095/5165
09/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
well i though about leaving the source that im working on atm and i switched to the EliteCoEmu version but i cant get it to work fixed the source an i got it to work but once i log in thats what i get http://aggz6q.bay.livefilestore.com/y1ps6iItFLAZP fMIp39UxzfyC2org95ur2-UMhf3ju4E8L1PQmTA-kHExFs0j6m aDLTskBAxm6HC7tK5FtCa20Ds4TWjVZnogdC/test.jpg?psid =1 im using 5165 client in that video more information ...
question/dev: 5095 fatal strike
06/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok so i've gotten kinda hooked on coding fatal strike for coemu seeing as it's never been released or i've even heard of it being done on a coemu server... Anyways i got basically every individual part working.. the status, using the skill, sending the corrected attack type and just now got the flash step portion working... my problem though comes in combining them and making everything work with the client. Basically what is upseting me is that the client seems to still consider itself...
[Question]5095 Features
05/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hey guys i'm wondering if any one knows what features are in the 5095 client. And what doesn't belong in it
[Question]CoEmu patch 5095
02/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
hello everyone, im using the great source from andy(CoEmu) its patch 5095. but i got an problem when im making an npc. i think i neet to ashamed my self for asking this, but there im here for to learn. i got an problem with this: The name 'Face' does not exist in the current context. The name 'InventoryContains' does not exist in the current context. The name 'ReturnUID' does not exist in the current context. The name 'AddItem' does not exist in the current context .