Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Should i release the steeds walk

Discussion on Should i release the steeds walk within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: Should i Release the Steeds Walk?
Yes Release it 22 84.62%
No Do not release it 4 15.38%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05/01/2011, 02:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm sure if you were the one that figured it out, you wouldn't release it. It takes a lot of research to figure it out from scratch. It's probably just a saved version from my release that someone gave you.

@everyone else, surprised that I remove things? Watch the kind of trolls this post is going to attract.
I'd have NO problem releasing references if the community didn't treat me like ****.
Wah wah wah, cry cry cry, sob sob sob lol
Old 05/01/2011, 02:13   #17

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
I'm sure if you were the one that figured it out, you wouldn't release it. It takes a lot of research to figure it out from scratch. It's probably just a saved version from my release that someone gave you.

@everyone else, surprised that I remove things? Watch the kind of trolls this post is going to attract.
I'd have NO problem releasing references if the community didn't treat me like shit.
research??

i loled at that well i wold say it takes only a (BRAIN)
and yes i created that and i thought about releasing it cus it was easier than what i thought .

and guess what i never saw/use/download/or think about your release cus i can do my own shit :xD

beside i heard that your code dident work the same way ,
Ps. just so you can think before replaying.

thats only 1 direction out of 16 directions the code uses,
Quote:
byte SteedWalk2 = (im not showing it);
byte SteedWalk1 = (im not showing it);
if (SteedWalk1 == doesnt matter)
{
switch (Dir)
{
case doesnt matter:
{
if (Speed == doesnt matter)
{
Client.X -= 1;
}
else if (Speed == doesnt matter && SteedWalk2 ==doesnt matter)
{
Client.X -= 2;
}
else
{
Client.X -= 2;
Client.Y -= 1;
}
break;
}
}
}
Old 05/01/2011, 04:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
research??

i loled at that well i wold say it takes only a (BRAIN)
and yes i created that and i thought about releasing it cus it was easier than what i thought .

and guess what i never saw/use/download/or think about your release cus i can do my own **** :xD

beside i heard that your code dident work the same way ,
Ps. just so you can think before replaying.

thats only 1 direction out of 16 directions the code uses,
It doesn't use 16 directions so already your code is going to be bugged, and that's not all. Judging on your video, your code could have the right handler but if it's not processing the packet correctly, it's worthless.

And this is what I mean. My posts only attract trolls. That's why I don't post or release ****. It's not because I take things too seriously, it's because trolls are ******* after me.
Old 05/01/2011, 05:10   #19

Quote:
It doesn't use 16 directions so already your code is going to be bugged, and that's not all. Judging on your video, your code could have the right handler but if it's not processing the packet correctly, it's worthless.

And this is what I mean. My posts only attract trolls. That's why I don't post or release ****. It's not because I take things too seriously, it's because trolls are ******* after me.
lol no one is after you thats 1

2 not its not bugged or i woldent even think about releasing it
3 if you have the direction sent to the client as Data[4] % 8 thats gonna be a problem
also if you dident calculate the x/y the right way it is gonna be a problem too,

and i wonder how can it be that the packet is being sent wrong and it works perfectly i mean seriously did you even watch the vid :P

so yeah i am sure that its working like charm !

ohh and about the 16 dir

thats how the steeds works cus there is some Sidle/we + turns that you cant do unless if you are riding a horse and thats why i was running around in circles in tc in that video ,

Old 05/01/2011, 05:25   #20

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Yes, all you need to do is change the modulo number and add some new directions.

Personally I use a fantastic way of doing it that dev suggested.

Create a simple array for x/y and order it in the same number that the direction uses.

Saves doing the whole switch dir stuff/if/else.
Old 05/01/2011, 15:15   #21

Probably this is what you actually wanted to say about the 16 directions, Angelius.

**Forgot the numbers...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg clearermaybe.jpg (9.6 KB, 48 views)
Old 05/01/2011, 17:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
Probably this is what you actually wanted to say about the 16 directions, Angelius.

**Forgot the numbers...
exactly

You are the man
Old 05/01/2011, 18:48   #23

Quote:

I'd have NO problem releasing references if the community didn't treat me like ****.
Honestly, Do You think that you are the smartest here? Do you think that Angelius (that you can lick his ballz) will leech something? Do you think that you are the only one that could figure out that?> Do you think that your jokes are funny?
Old 05/01/2011, 19:45   #24

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron~Man View Post
Honestly, Do You think that you are the smartest here? Do you think that Angelius (that you can lick his ballz) will leech something? Do you think that you are the only one that could figure out that?> Do you think that your jokes are funny?
Could you do any of that? I mean apart from licking Angelius ballz? no. stfu.
Old 05/02/2011, 04:16   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron~Man View Post
jokes? What I said isn't meant to be funny.

@Angelius
no, it's not 16 directions.
I will probably never tell you or this community either because as I said, I have nothing to prove to anyone here and I never have. And if you don't believe me, then that's your problem.

@impulse
with 100% certainty, I can say this to your face: You are wrong.
I respect you as a mentor, but you need to stop using shortcuts to save you time. It's cutting into the performance and stability of your server.

@everyone else,
If you have a problem with me, just don't reply. Report me and see what happens.
If you don't believe that I have the intelligence to design my own custom source or code, then talk to Chris, _DreadNought_, Codermachine, Jose (Ryu?), Paul.... uh.... Simon... because they've ALL seen me code. Stop trolling me about it because I won't respond.
Old 05/02/2011, 05:23   #26

Quote:
jokes? What I said isn't meant to be funny.

@Angelius
no, it's not 16 directions.
I will probably never tell you or this community either because as I said, I have nothing to prove to anyone here and I never have. And if you don't believe me, then that's your problem.

@impulse
I respect you as a mentor, but you need to stop using shortcuts to save you time. It's cutting into the performance and stability of your server.
Believe Me YOU are wrong this time !
and you dont know what you are talking about .

ohh and about telling me or the community (For me im ok with it you can save it to your self ) idk about the others :S
Old 05/02/2011, 07:03   #27

Quote:
Believe Me YOU are wrong this time !
and you dont know what you are talking about .

ohh and about telling me or the community (For me im ok with it you can save it to your self ) idk about the others :S
*sigh*... This is exactly why I don't help people. Ok... I'll show Chris or something (edit: when he gets internet again). If you don't believe it from him- then your loss.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2011, 08:28   #28

Quote:
@impulse
I agree with you, I was wrong, as it seems there are actually 16 + the basic 8 directions.
Old 05/02/2011, 08:51   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
I agree with you, I was wrong, as it seems there are actually 16 + the basic 8 directions.
yes its the basic 8 directions + Each direction has 3 separated X/Y calculation that makes the (X/Y`s/which idk if it should be called directions) count 16 and if yes and its called directions than make the count 24 lmao

that should explain it thought.

Ps. enough Guessing lol well be released,
Old 05/02/2011, 09:26   #30

Quote:
yes its the basic 8 directions + Each direction has 3 separated X/Y calculation that makes the (X/Y`s/which idk if it should be called directions) count 16 and if yes and its called directions than make the count 24 lmao

that should explain it thought.

Ps. enough Guessing lol well be released,
great... another reason to inspire people not to work at what they want to achieve...
this bug in NewestCoServer actually got me STARTED with coding.