Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problems after making a 5165 Server!! Help!!

Discussion on Problems after making a 5165 Server!! Help!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problems after making a 5165 Server!! Help!!

Hello,

After I add new NPCs I don't see them in the debug file...

For example I opened the NPCs.notepad file in the OldCODB folder and added this:
909 999 2 0 1002 430 350

(909 999): The NPC ID.
(2 0): Direction
(1002): The TwinCity map ID.
(430 350): The X and Y Coordinates.

I log in to the game and I see the NPC is successfully added in TwinCity, but when I open the debug folder to edit the NPC for how and what he will say I only see this message in the debug file:

Error: data/NpcFace/0.dds load failed in CAniX::Create(). -- Sat Apr 02 09:34:47 2011
Error: CreateNewAni(ani/NpcFace.Ani, Face0) failed. -- Sat Apr 02 09:34:47 2011

Anyhelp, how can I edit the newly added NPC?? I can't since I get this error!!!!!