Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Whisper Bug?

Discussion on [Question] Whisper Bug? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Question] Whisper Bug?

Hello
im having a bug on my server! Hmm..
when people is whispering to eatchother( Normal players, GM and PM's)
then cant see what they type, the whisper box is blank, like it was empty!

can someone show me a fix for it?

i've been looking around, but i cant find the one that fix that they see the text

PS: 5165 - NewestCOServer

-- plz dont say NewestCOServer SUCKS, i know --

Thanks
Old 03/14/2011, 20:22   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Sounds to me like you haven't replied to the client's request for the whisper string.

There's a request string packet and one of the subtypes is the client requesting the whisper information.

You need to format a string response based on the target's information (level/bp/etc) and reply.
Old 03/14/2011, 20:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Sounds to me like you haven't replied to the client's request for the whisper string.

There's a request string packet and one of the subtypes is the client requesting the whisper information.

You need to format a string response based on the target's information (level/bp/etc) and reply.
packet 1015// string packet
subtype 26

public class WhisperDetails:Network.GamePackets.ClientBasePacke t

?
thats the correct pleace?
Old 03/14/2011, 21:20   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Yupp looks like it.

Assuming that is structured properly AND the chat packet is being used in the correct way (mesh/uid and w/e of the characters to/from) then it should be working :S
Old 03/14/2011, 21:38   #5

Quote:
Yupp looks like it.

Assuming that is structured properly AND the chat packet is being used in the correct way (mesh/uid and w/e of the characters to/from) then it should be working :S
im not so good in C# so can u plz tell me how to do it?
Old 03/15/2011, 00:05   #6

Quote:
Yupp looks like it.

Messagepacket in newestcoserver got wrong offset, goes for most packets.