Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Status Value

Discussion on [Request]Status Value within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Status Value

does anyone have the status value for ironshirt if so could they inbox it to me or post it here please and yes i did do a search and came up with nothing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request] 5165 status checker.
04/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Before I get someone telling me to use the search, I would like to say that I've not just used the search, I've EXHAUSTED the search. I've found multiple threads with that common goal, but nothing has worked. So I ask the people of E*Pvpers, can someone post a code for a 5165 status checker, and bare with me if it doesn't work? Thanks.
[Request] Status Checker
02/18/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Not sure if this would be possible, but might as well ask ^^ Do you think it would be possible to make a program where you could select one of the four servers, type in the name of a Character, then it would tell you if that character is online/offline? ^^ Similar to what you would get from viewing someone that is added to your in-game buddy list.
[REQUEST]Map Status ID's
02/14/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Anybody got them? I'd greatly appreciate them.
[REQUEST] Status for CoEmu
11/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Well guys, its almost time for my server to be released in testing mode, Please, Does anyone have a Status Checker > for those that doesnt know what it should look like (not many of you lol) Total Accounts: xxxx Total Characters: xxxx Server Status: Online/Offline If you have one, PLEASE share :)
[Request]topplayer,status.php
06/18/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
i need the top player.php and i also i need astatus coz after along search i found one but the player online always 0 so plz if can anyone give me aworking one i will be very trankful to him ...