Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Explicit Intentions - What are your intentions? O.o?

Discussion on Explicit Intentions - What are your intentions? O.o? within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Explicit Intentions - What are your intentions? O.o?

Explicit Intention is a 5065 server. 2.0 server with a 1.0 style. It's not entirely classic since a few things aren't possible but I've managed to compensate with couple of other things.

For those of you who played TrueClassic, I'm the former owner, Neal.
Right now, there isn't many quests so far but many will be available soon.
I'm constantly adding new quests and events and I try and offer things other server don't have.

Site:

Server Info
Patch 5065
No Cps
No Itemlock
No Nobility
Good Antibot system to prevent botting and hacking made by myself.
Located in Florida for now.

Recent Forum Threads:

On this server, I am and will be the only owner and I don't tolerate people with stupidity syndromes. I don't accept faggotry either. Use some common sense.

I'd also like to point out that I speak perfect English and that I don't like to have a **** excuse for a server that most people have. I also value player opinions a lot.

I'm also currently looking for much staff members and if your interested, you can send me an email at or post a application on the forum.

Mods: The link back is on the home page.
-Neal
Old 02/01/2011, 05:52   #2

So whats the server source based on?
Old 02/01/2011, 05:59   #3

Well, honestly. I don't like these new 5095 servers with all these new things such as potency, nobility, and ****. So I designed a server that's like classic used to be. It's not really fully possible with binaries yet but I have it all done except the drop system for red/black names.

It's based on classic co. A bit hard to level since no one likes to spent a lot of time leveling a character but getting the gears is a challenge. I did keep the broadcast system so it can be used but not abused. The maximum amount of cps anyone can get is 5 and they can't leave the map till they use them.

I'm also unsure of the server and how prosperous it may or may not be since a lot of people are looking for the new and easy stuff rather then the old and difficult.
Old 02/01/2011, 08:02   #4

He asked what source.
It's using binary.
Old 02/01/2011, 10:41   #5

Good luck buddy but I've told you how to create that script for the red&black-name drop system.
Old 02/02/2011, 02:13   #6

lol, all he uses is jacked stuff, anything he released on 4botters was jacked from his old server true classic. The website he is currently using is true classic's, as well as the source haha. I think its funny.
Old 02/02/2011, 14:21   #7

Nope, there's a lot of stuff in there that isn't from 4Botters. I made 90% of it on my own and the other 10% I got from 4botters or from friends. Once I joined up with Kris and provided my old EternalCo source, it took a couple days and the 1.0 server was up and running. Second, it's not true classic's site. The site was made for true classic and I don't jack stuff from anyone. I contributed the most to the true classic source as well. I haven't released anything from true classic onto 4Botters cause of the leechers. Get your facts straight before accusing anyone of anything.
Old 02/02/2011, 19:16   #8

Actually. Making database stuff such as SQL is not even 10% of the work. The .exe is the real work. So I guess you made 10% of the work and TQ made 90%
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2011, 20:26   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
Actually. Making database stuff such as SQL is not even 10% of the work. The .exe is the real work. So I guess you made 10% of the work and TQ made 90%
Yep, you're right but without a good and organized database, the gameserver it's useless...
Old 02/03/2011, 00:39   #10

I agree, the exe is most of the work but I'm not as good as coding as I used to be a few years ago. But given some time, I'll have my own exes.
Old 02/03/2011, 02:15   #11

Well not your business if it is binary or not, this is depends on the server owner and you can just ask if it binary or not, but rude comments make you stupid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2011, 22:07   #12

Your register page is broken please fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2011, 05:18   #13

Sorry, it's been updated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2011, 00:26   #14

I found some kinda **** things.
I don't like them maybe you can change this things.

*About MeteorZone.
-Spawns Are Sucks.
-When meteor dropped,it is dosen't say Met Dropped.
-MeteorDove Boss is allways empty drops.Please make it 5 met or 5 db

*When DB,Met,+1 Stones,Or gems dropped, I dont like the words
Change it like a DRAGONBALL DROPPED OR METEOR DROPPED , [+1 Stone] Dropped.
[XXXGem Dropped]

It will be cool
Old 02/05/2011, 06:27   #15

MeteorZone isn't really important on my list yet.
Spawns can't be extremely huge like most server, it's makes hunting way too easy. 1.0 Style means working and spending time on your character and gears.
When mets do drop, it does say that a meteor has dropped.
The messages are a tad bit too long so I'll make them simple.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Closed Thread