Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GeeksCo Private Server Has Been Released 24/7 Dedicated Server

Discussion on GeeksCo Private Server Has Been Released 24/7 Dedicated Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/28/2010, 13:05   #46

elite*gold: 0
And about ripped things u talked about
as i say and i will say again
im not a pro , i'm just a cool normal person who trying and made some cool things on this binary ,
yea its public , i didn't said its special one , but i made it special , and i added alot of things
maybe i got some ideas from other communities but i made it by my own hand
resolved most problems
fixed most bugs

again you just a hater dude , so grow up please and get a life
i was just knowing about onething in my life , HACK , DESTROY , DDOS , SPAM , Linux&Windows administration
if i wanted to know more its not a bad thing
but ppl like u just like bla bla bla bla
and i don't care about haters
i like all ppl :P not haters
Old 12/28/2010, 13:23   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red-Falcon View Post
And about ripped things u talked about
as i say and i will say again
im not a pro , i'm just a cool normal person who trying and made some cool things on this binary ,
yea its public , i didn't said its special one , but i made it special , and i added alot of things
maybe i got some ideas from other communities but i made it by my own hand
resolved most problems
fixed most bugs

again you just a hater dude , so grow up please and get a life
i was just knowing about onething in my life , HACK , DESTROY , DDOS , SPAM , Linux&Windows administration
if i wanted to know more its not a bad thing
but ppl like u just like bla bla bla bla
and i don't care about haters
i like all ppl :P not haters
You didn't made any **** special. You have absolutely nothing special on your bins! Bins are cool, but are not special. You need to work hard and have a bit of knowledge about them to make something special!
Nealy I think you ****** off the man xD
Old 12/28/2010, 13:33   #48

lol George , Special isn't meaning that nothing have lol , cuz no one can make binarys special as you think
but alot of ppl like the game's style and things on it , Tell me George , since when you started working on bins ??
Old 12/28/2010, 15:24   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpGeorge View Post
You didn't made any **** special. You have absolutely nothing special on your bins! Bins are cool, but are not special. You need to work hard and have a bit of knowledge about them to make something special!
Nealy I think you ****** off the man xD
The post above me, says it quite good.

Explains his not trying to make it special, because he knows it can't be with binary, but anyways he have ProejctX, which is above most servers.
Old 12/28/2010, 16:35   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
The post above me, says it quite good.

Explains his not trying to make it special, because he knows it can't be with binary, but anyways he have ProejctX, which is above most servers.
I'm not trying or Falcon?
I started working with bins 2 years ago and I know pretty much everything at them. When I say special, I mean something that's really special, not a Quest or something that can be easily ripped off and copied. I mean something good, unique, even a simple smart edit can change the bins.
Like, all the bins server or 99% of them have a common "bug" into. The GW starts Saturday and ends Sunday and normaly need to start Friday. It's an easy task to make it start Friday but, because people are not actually learning and studying the bins, they cannot perform this even it's quite simple.

Well, on the other forum, which is supporting the bins development, you can learn a few good things by studying others codes.

Learning C# for CO it's not a reason. Actually I'm learning C# but not for CO, I don't want to create the server with everything that TQ added on because I'm already having a reliable and stable server (5065 bins).

I don't see why people are not using bins. Most of them say thay they're copyrighted and bla bla but in fact doesn't matter which type of game server you use if you still use theire client to connect on it. So, even if you create the most powerful and stable and full of features source, you will still be shutted down by TQ (if they want) coz you use theire client!

Developing something that's not yours it's kinda senseless, like you people doing with C# sources. If the all of you, would gather up and create your own game, every man contributing with what he knows, I think you will beat the crap out of TQ.
Old 12/28/2010, 18:55   #51

Because using bins dosn't show you can do your own work.
It only learns u SQL, which u will learn by learning programming also, if you're working with databases of course.

They will not learn you anything about how it actually works.
How a game is made with connection, data etc.

Binary is limited, that's why is not good for making a server.

Almighty quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yuki~ View Post
DevilNemo, (korvacs will infract me i bet) If your Egy then u like TQ Bin.
Eventho TQ Bins arent even the Server Files TQ Uses. If im not mistaken, there are English,spain, arabic and JAPANESE Conquer servers. "TQ"BIN = Chinese. Thanks.

Also not everyone wants to play on the newest version (duh... tq bin is up to '95 only (fail))

IN MY OPINION Every source is better than a "TQ" Binary
Using a source coded by your self, is not neccessary for Conquer.
It can be for any game, even your own.

The thing that makes it Conquer related is the datas, encryptions and packets etc.

The structure and way things are coded (Level, Mobs, Database, Features) can be used for any games.

You know what I mean, but that's my opinion.

And you're right on that you should not learn it to make a server, but you should see programming as an extra ability, it can really help you in life and other things. It dosn't need to be for making a private server only.
Old 12/28/2010, 19:47   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
Because using bins dosn't show you can do your own work.
It only learns u SQL, which u will learn by learning programming also, if you're working with databases of course.

They will not learn you anything about how it actually works.
How a game is made with connection, data etc.

Binary is limited, that's why is not good for making a server.

Almighty quote:

Using a source coded by your self, is not neccessary for Conquer.
It can be for any game, even your own.

The thing that makes it Conquer related is the datas, encryptions and packets etc.

The structure and way things are coded (Level, Mobs, Database, Features) can be used for any games.

You know what I mean, but that's my opinion.

And you're right on that you should not learn it to make a server, but you should see programming as an extra ability, it can really help you in life and other things. It dosn't need to be for making a private server only.
Agreed 100%! Anywayz, that's what I'm saying, I'm learning C# just to achieve an "extra ability".
Old 12/28/2010, 21:49   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpGeorge View Post
Agreed 100%! Anywayz, that's what I'm saying, I'm learning C# just to achieve an "extra ability".
I agree with ---^

But as for ProjectX, if that was the source I saw, it is decent.
Old 12/28/2010, 23:04   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyTearZz View Post
I agree with ---^

But as for ProjectX, if that was the source I saw, it is decent.

^
Old 12/29/2010, 01:39   #55

George , about C#
yea im trying to learn it too
but not even for CO ***** lol
Because i wanna have my own JOB , To leave that internet for a while and get a job in a good company , or even do my own scripts . and i know if i have some free time to learn it i will learn it
learning is cool man , and i like ur quotes about learning , i just don't like that hater lol
have a great time guys
im not fighting others about game
or a source or even on the internet
its just for enjoying and getting fun , learning new stuff , do new things
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2011, 03:16   #56

GeeksCo Leveling Server Has Been Transferred to EU Server
it will be On in 1/2 days later
Have Fun All
Old 01/22/2011, 22:25   #57

Defiantly going to try this out (: nice work guys.
Old 01/31/2012, 14:40   #58

Unfortunately, this server was taken down ages ago. Hopefully it will be up soon, I was an [SH], soon to be [PM]. But now the site is "Under Construction". Falcon, please keep me in the loop.
Old 02/06/2012, 12:58   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Tro[SH] View Post
Unfortunately, this server was taken down ages ago. Hopefully it will be up soon, I was an [SH], soon to be [PM]. But now the site is "Under Construction". Falcon, please keep me in the loop.
It has been down for about a year, did you really have to come and post this? No he won't be back with one, as far as I'm concerned he is going in the army.
Closed Thread