Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zConquer - The Classic at it's most! [ Hard - Mid Rates ] 5065

Discussion on zConquer - The Classic at it's most! [ Hard - Mid Rates ] 5065 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer US- The Classic at it's most! [ Hard - Mid Rates ] 5065

#Removed
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/03/2016, 13:47   #2

Your ad is horrible.
Old 02/03/2016, 18:53   #3

Nice ping, gonna give this a try. Recommend to give it a shot, better review will come later.
Old 02/04/2016, 03:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
Your ad is horrible.
Ad? What ad man Thanks for coming xD Come again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walix View Post
Nice ping, gonna give this a try. Recommend to give it a shot, better review will come later.
Thanks See ya in game, [PM]Joe
If I couldn't reply probably I'm in school bro
Old 02/04/2016, 21:58   #5

Fine rates for a mid server, good ping, great custom server. Recommend everyone who want to try a classic server, to try zConquer. Only thing missing is the activity! This will be a very good server, only new players at the moment. No one with socket gears etc.... Please join
Old 02/05/2016, 05:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walix View Post
Fine rates for a mid server, good ping, great custom server. Recommend everyone who want to try a classic server, to try zConquer. Only thing missing is the activity! This will be a very good server, only new players at the moment. No one with socket gears etc.... Please join
Thanks for the Review sir, and regards the activity that's why I might move it to US host so I can get more players and The host will be a fine ping for both players from EU and US so no worries

@ Update: Sorry guys the client will be down for a little bit till I update the host to US and the game will stay forever and ever on! Even until I die, I got people to continue it for my best gamers! The game will be working with the new client and the old clients will get an auto patch update fixing their game and making everything working to normal as also fixing some minor bugs and adding new events!
Also the players who has the old client can still play and everything including the accounts will be transferred over to the new amazing host!
With specs:
8-Core Virtual Dedicated Server
8CPU
8GB RAM
160GBHD
1GB UNMETERED
USA-BASED
----
Using that Dedicated Server, your pings will be the lowest it can be in US or EU!
! Stay in contact! Thanks

Regards,

[PM]Joe
Old 02/13/2016, 09:04   #7

Friendly Bump please
Old 02/13/2016, 19:19   #8

Best wishes out there :')
Old 02/23/2016, 14:06   #9

NOT worth playing here. Owner suddenly decides he need to take some days off, and then he will, without notice, shut down the server, and expect players to return when he decide to turn it on again. 5th day off now.

Crappy administration besides the owner aswell. People are complaining about the server being shut down without notice, and stays like this for days. Only answer we get is "STOP CRYING KIDS"........

Stay away.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2016, 19:42   #10

bad server ever i tried it -_-

Wait a minute it's Z-dash Gaming server omg a stalker ...
Old 02/27/2016, 13:10   #11

Looks like my database I ran 2 years ago of eruptionco... Atleast if your going to use some leak work of mines that been floating in that ****** please called a arabic forum atleast give credits.
Old 02/27/2016, 17:37   #12

Looks like? ******? Arabic Forum? What the hell are you talking about
Closed Thread