Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[VintageCo] - Patch 6108

Discussion on [VintageCo] - Patch 6108 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[VintageCo] - Patch 6108

What is VintageCo?
The first thought of vintage should be classic, even though we are not classic, the unique aspect of our servers separates us from others. We are trying to make conquer a new game. By restructuring the gameplay, we are aiming for a new and better kind of conquer. As you play the server we will keep developing new things and restructuring our game so you can enjoy it every time again and again.

What are the rates?
VintageCo is aiming for a slow pace gameplay, we want you to work hard for your items and as result you’ll have a longer and more fun gameplay. Be the first to join us and maybe you’ll be our Champion!VintageCo CPS rate = 10 cps/m
VintageCo XP rate = 25 x

Where is our server hosted?
Our server is established in Frankfurt, Germany.
Running on the latest patch 6108.

Why should I join VintageCo?

As I mentioned earlier, we are trying to give conquer a whole new experience, the same idea, but different gameplay, we will try and keep you surprising with new events, textures and opportunities!

Besides the fact that we are willing to offer our time for you guys and make our server unique, we have made the PK Combat as balanced as possible, all classes should be most likely equal and depending on your preference and skill you can fight among and against others!

We also made sure that we have stable servers so we can keep our server up and running as fast as possible. Besides the amazing servers we have we also made sure to have a good line of staff, which all are willing to help you and have extraordinary English language proficiency.

More about our server:

Note: Linkback is at the bottom of the page!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2015, 12:47   #2

I think the classes are balanced . Anyway , the advertise made me curious , i'll join you guys .
Edit :The donation page is awful , 2 $ for 1kk cps ? Seems more of a pvp server with those rates .
Edit 2 : "Invalid character inside the name" on a name like xcape, 12312312, dsgwerr or whatever . Need a bit of help with that
Old 09/04/2015, 13:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [X]-Cape View Post
I think the classes are balanced . Anyway , the advertise made me curious , i'll join you guys .
Edit :The donation page is awful , 2 $ for 1kk cps ? Seems more of a pvp server with those rates .
Edit 2 : "Invalid character inside the name" on a name like xcape, 12312312, dsgwerr or whatever . Need a bit of help with that
Yes, we will change the donation page, soon.

I have just fixed the "invalid character inside name" problem.

Thanks for your reply!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2015, 14:06   #4

Almost no monsters , just a few items at mall , NPC's that sell p6/p7 souls ,epic weaps , +12 steed , refineries , monsters drop only some **** quest items or whatever those are , level 117 monsters do 5 damage to a level 5 noob with no gear and the list goes on . Oh well , at least I gave it a shot , best of luck .
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/05/2015, 15:14   #5

I don't recommend to play on this server. The shop items are overpriced in comparison with the drop(10 cps vs 500k p7/accessory....)Subclasses aren't working and neither the purification materials or however they are called, not that many options to choose from when it comes to events only pvp ones and some npcs and maps are buggy. Anyway all the best with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2015, 19:11   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nufurytu Furyo View Post
I don't recommend to play on this server. The shop items are overpriced in comparison with the drop(10 cps vs 500k p7/accessory....)Subclasses aren't working and neither the purification materials or however they are called, not that many options to choose from when it comes to events only pvp ones and some npcs and maps are buggy. Anyway all the best with it.
Thanks a lot for your reply! Indeed Subclasses are buggy at the moment. We are trying to fix that as soon as possible. About the purification materials. They do work perfectly. I don't know what you have done. The prices are high, yes we know that. That will keep players hunting and makes it a challange to have a maxed character.

Gaining 500.000CPs by hunting while every kill gives you 10CPs makes it nearly easy to be maxed within one week so. Thanks anyway for giving us a try and we will surely try our best to dismiss any bugs which were found!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 12:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageCo View Post
Thanks a lot for your reply! Indeed Subclasses are buggy at the moment. We are trying to fix that as soon as possible. About the purification materials. They do work perfectly. I don't know what you have done. The prices are high, yes we know that. That will keep players hunting and makes it a challange to have a maxed character.

Gaining 500.000CPs by hunting while every kill gives you 10CPs makes it nearly easy to be maxed within one week so. Thanks anyway for giving us a try and we will surely try our best to dismiss any bugs which were found!
Subclass is a major system! How could you guys notice that its buggy just after you have done the server and done the advertisement?
Shouldn't you test everything before launching your server and then you are going to discover more little bugs that would be easy to be fixed?
That's how servers should be implemented in my opinion.
Eh, anyways, good luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2015, 12:38   #8

elite*gold: 130
The fact that I see this in the HTML
Quote:
<!--
# THIS WEBSITE WAS DESIGNED FOR ARROW ONLINE
# DESIGNED AND SCRIPTED BY AHMED ISM3LAWY
--->
gives me enough reason NOT to play
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/06/2015, 17:31   #9

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
The fact that I see this in the HTML
gives me enough reason NOT to play
lmao he removed it
Old 09/07/2015, 00:39   #10

After 30 minutes gameplay my rating from 1 to 10 is 4. Why? different gameplay, unique am nothing not saw from that, ping from 80 jump to 350-400 that you call stability. Bugs i found after i join i think are enough reason to do not play anyway you can modify how much you like that source its know that is egy project also website look horrible. GOOD LUCK
Old 09/07/2015, 01:05   #11

this server had such a negative impact on me i just had to make an account to comment on it there are 1001 reasons not to play this server tho im just gonna name a few the whole server just feels like a second hand pair of underwear the npcs are broken subclasses aren't working the additional stats from P items aren't working the damage calculation is made soooo wroonnggg banshe and terato hitting for 1 damage to a lvl 15 noob lol there are no custom made events there are weird spawn points when you teleport to different maps all in one - guys dont waste your hdd space just ain't worth it - Good Luck!
P.S. the only thing vintage about this server is the op's greed to cash in some undeserved money
Good Luck!
Old 10/31/2015, 12:06   #12

howdy!, i like the fact that this pserver allows u to work hard on ur gears... i think ill join.. though i am a bit afraid that i have to download the client. it takes a lot of time to wait. i have the original co client, can i just download the patch and play? hoping for ur reply.. thanks!
Old 11/01/2015, 12:00   #13

website not work
Closed Thread