Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoC P-Serv Introduction.

Discussion on WoC P-Serv Introduction. within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up WorldofConquer - The best classic 1.0 conquer experience.

Hello, I’m Polymerisation and I’m here to introduce you to WoC a classic emulated P-Server which focuses on the community and to bring the best time you’ve ever had. Forget about grinding, I've covered that with a cool fix which you will love.

Forget about pay 2 play donations, or well, not completely but it's not made for you to depend on them as your only choice We're giving you a ton of pathways to build your own economy without the need of your hard earned money, though. Any support would go into improving the servers

Features:
First Reborn LvL 130
New Jump
Fair hunting rates
Moderate Leveling Rates
+9 is max.
All the old-school classes
VIP functions
Customized lottery
Online points
Unique Pet system
All the classic quests, with some modifications.
New quests
Special mining system
Special socketing system
Command to set attribute points. (if available attributes exist)
Custom made Interface and Skin.

PVE n PVP
Introducing new and unique mini-events, which can be completed daily which will boost a player’s economy.
Classic and new quests
PVP events for fun, such as class PK.
FB/SS events, and more will come to life.
Main focus on PVE quests.

Our Beliefs and why we’re going public.
Simply put I want to see my dreams come true, and give what I’ve always wished and wanted to see.
Which means there will be no Potency, old jump or paid to play users who dominates all.
It will be a balanced fair server where nobody is treated more worthy than another.

Who am I?
I’m known as Polymerisation, and I’ve always loved classic conquer. I’ve dear memories of my first times playing conquer, the fun the community and the friendship one bonds with others.
I am trying to get back to that, create it at new. I have 7 years of Conquer Experience, and I’ve my own Youtube channel, nothing impressive or so. I’m just saying I’ve made myself at least known to some. And those who know me should trust that I do not fail when I try to create something unique.

Why I want you, and your friends to come join.

It’s no secret that things start off small, but. If I could get your trust, and belief in me then together you and I could make this work, and create what we have always wanted.

I need you, and you need me.

With all of this said, more about features and just what we offer will be found on the website and announced here as we progress

I hope to see you soon.

/Poly

Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/06/2015, 23:01   #2

**** dude finally, definitely going to try this server out
Old 07/07/2015, 02:12   #3

We are glad you liked it, You will be able to see all game guides on our forums.
Old 07/07/2015, 02:22   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
That interface edit is horrid...
Anyways... 5065 = Redux, or TQ binaries?
Old 07/07/2015, 02:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
That interface edit is horrid...
Anyways... 5065 = Redux, or TQ binaries?
We use Redux as the base yes . I totaly refuse the idea of using TQ binaries. We offer 2 types of client, The modified one with the edits you just saw, and a client with the classic conquer interface.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2015, 03:06   #6

I'm impressed. Good luck.
Old 07/07/2015, 07:26   #7

Quote:
I'm impressed. Good luck.
I am glad that you liked our server, Thanks for your response!
Old 07/07/2015, 08:11   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by amonaptra View Post
I am glad that you liked our server, Thanks for your response!
I didn't try it. I have never played a private server before. Therefore, I really can't state my like or dislike to this server. I'm simply impressed by his design decisions and etiquette, and wish him luck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2015, 08:40   #9

Quote:
I didn't try it. I have never played a private server before. Therefore, I really can't state my like or dislike to this server. I'm simply impressed by his design decisions and etiquette, and wish him luck.
I know that you haven't played any private servers before, Simply I know who Fang is (Always been one of the best resources when it comes to packets [Thumbs Up]). The word impressed showed many different meanings so I though that you liked the concept of the server. However, Thanks for clearing out things !
Old 07/07/2015, 09:08   #10

I do like the concept, yes. It's rare to see consideration of the player's choice anymore in servers. Hopefully this is something you can expand on together (assuming you work together).
Old 07/07/2015, 13:07   #11

cant creat chars ... freezing at loading screen after i pick up my char name ... !!
is it normal !
Old 07/07/2015, 14:00   #12

elite*gold: 130
bolly u lie meeen.
Old 07/07/2015, 14:49   #13

I have same problem, freezing at loading screen :S
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2015, 18:46   #14

Hi, it would appear things have got a little buggy and messed up during login and creation process.

I ask you to be patient, and I apologise because everything is not at 100 % yet, I'll update here once it is fixed!

Meanwhile time for some news.

I'll introduce a recruitment system which will be permanent.

If you recruit a player and that player makes a donation we will reward you with a DragonBall and possibly something else. Reason for reward being gained through your friend's donation is to try and prevent any abuse and alt character creations such as "Get rich schemes" and it's also a token of appreciation from us to you.

Some event info and general.

TreasureMap will be accessed by using a Token, which grants you 60 minutes inside. Be warned though, it isn't for the weakly geared, full elite at LEAST and an archer to hunt is recommended

Drops Table:
DragonBall
Meteor
Refined Gem (Any)
Gold is automatically stored in your inventory for each kill, so gold will be a guaranteed loot that you need not worry about.
A lotto ticket, this is rare and all of our lotto rewards are good, but not OP. you will not enter and win a top moneybag or such.

MystixBox - This is the rarity of the map a box which contains enough SocketKeys to unlock any item's first socket. Or, a + stone higher tier one. Haven't quite decided which one yet.

Basically this token has a very rare chance of being dropped outside. And is suggested to hold onto until you're stronger.

Basic guide how to begin your journey.

Create one archer and one alt which will be your main get your main to level 15 and begin mining,

Ores can be collected and traded for rewards in market, any rate and any quality. Copper, Silver Gold ores can be exchanged.
So, to generate profit you'd be wise to have an alt mining away for chances of gems, dbs and a socketkey if you're lucky.

Pets - These little guys are basically immortal, and it is suggested that you try to collect an egg through hunting at pheasants, once you have an egg it can be hatched and once that's done you are able to let's say go to Mystic Castle and have it tank, and P-LvL you.

Profiency tokens and skill level tokens will be introduced to make skills easier to level, honestly let's face it. Nobody would want to level Intensify, guard summon or so manually.

Event video demonstrations will be created and posted in the forum once we have time for such.

Here's something I want to ask all of you though.

What are your thoughts regarding Blessed items. We're going to make + hard, do you think - items dis-balances a server or creates fun and more tank based characters such as Warriors and Waters?

Currently this is disabled, should it be? My personal opinion waves between composing being hard, should blessed items be released to compensate, or does it interfere with the classic feel?

Just a final note, it is our dogma that donations should and will mostly be used to improve and create a better and more stable server and host, and possibly an US version too in the future.
That being said.

Here's what I considered having as donation items

A DBScroll.
VIP
A LargePrayingStone
Treasure Token, to access treasuremap. < Would this be considered as an unbalance, it gives 60 minutes for a player to do their best and try their luck to gain rarity.

Thoughts and comments are appreciated

Final, final note. I'll update features and make a better preview when I have time.

//Poly Team WoC
Old 07/07/2015, 20:39   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoiscome View Post
cant creat chars ... freezing at loading screen after i pick up my char name ... !!
is it normal !
Fixed that issue, You may now create new characters and login properly.

Tags
conquer, private server, woc